Norwegian Takeover

henda11

I know twitter is a piss take and is hardly never good for decent info. But the lad i know who runs the @Shiteseats Twitter has posted saying one of his sources, who is said to be a decent source, is claiming that there is a Norwegian Takeover happening, and that the paperwork is on the table.

Possibly why Del and Mike are away so to speak?.

Edited by henda11

Lord Nelson! Lord Beaverbrook! Sir Winston Churchill! Sir Anthony Eden! Clement Attlee! Henry Cooper! Lady Diana! Maggie Thatcher - can you hear me, Maggie Thatcher! Your boys are here, and we're taking over!

Lord Nelson! Lord Beaverbrook! Sir Winston Churchill! Sir Anthony Eden! Clement Attlee! Henry Cooper! Lady Diana! Maggie Thatcher - can you hear me, Maggie Thatcher! Your boys are here, and we're taking over!

your guys took one helluva - - - - ?

is Riberry morphing into Gary Neville or is it other way round btw ?

Are you not the same twat who started about 4 threads in the past year claiming your source is telling you we're on the verge of being taken over? :gay:

I know twitter is a piss take and is hardly never good for decent info. But the lad i know who runs the @Shiteseats Twitter has posted saying one of his sources, who is said to be a decent source, is claiming that there is a Norwegian Takeover happening, and that the paperwork is on the table.

Possibly why Del and Mike are away so to speak?.

:gay:

Edited by GeeForce

Are you not the same twat who started about 4 threads in the past year claiming your source is telling you we're on the verge of being taken over? :gay:

Kevin, your profile pictures never cease to make me laugh. Sean William Scott and now Pauly D. Next it'll be some twat from Geordie Shore. I guess the reasoning behind your profile photos is because these are the kind of men you want entering you?.

Kevin, your profile pictures never cease to make me laugh. Sean William Scott and now Pauly D. Next it'll be some twat from Geordie Shore. I guess the reasoning behind your profile photos is because these are the kind of men you want entering you?.