Wayne Rooney

Guest Geordio Armani

If it makes him feel good and he can afford it then good luck to the kid. The fact that he has the facial looks of a squashed potato obviously doesn't bother him. Clutching at straws I think.

Aye, if I looked liek him I think I'd spend the money on a full new face rather than the hair............... or at least get a nose

He has the money and want's to do it. Fair play to the lad. I would never have the balls to do it. I just hope I can keep my hair for a long time to come!

Rooney doesn't really look much of a man, he has quite a baby face - which is why at times he grew ridiculous facial hair.

A immature looking man going bald never looks good.

2-4-1 deal on a reverse labotomy

gonna be serialised in Hello alongside his wife pouring her heart out how she sacrificed her ankle hair to save their relationship

He initially said he wanted curly hair, but she refused to go to that extreme.

Statham has nailed Kelly Brook and Rosie huntington-whiteley now. Both winners of the Top 100 FHM girls. Not bad.

It has obviously affected Rooney enough to get it done. I'm pretty sure Giggs was going bald a few years ago but then magically started getting thicker.

Doesnt Paddy McGuinness spray his bald patch? :rolleyes:

Wasn't that just in Phoenix Nights? :lol:

Not sure. Never seen it. I know he was going bald at the back one week then next week he wasn't. Another one with a scorching mrs as well.

Pretty sure Dec has done something as well.