Sven great again? Back for England?

Sven for England?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nick, you're a strange character aren't you? when you start these threads do you really envisage that they will spark serious debate or do you deep down expect to be ridiculed? are you a masochist?

nick, you're a strange character aren't you? when you start these threads do you really envisage that they will spark serious debate or do you deep down expect to be ridiculed? are you a masochist?

No he's Polish. They'd love him on Talksport. Nick, phone talksport, mate. Honestly, you'd fit right in.

I have come to expect some moronic responses, yes.

But i'll continue to post things that I genuinely believe (like thinking that the only man who has taken England to a quarter-final away from home after 1990 wouldn't be such a bad idea).

Not going to allow what I believe to be moronic responses (like a couple of yours) to stop me from saying what I think.

Edited by Nick-Kielce-Poland

I have come to expect some moronic responses, yes.

But i'll continue to post things that I genuinely believe (like thinking that the only man who has taken England to a quarter-final away from home after 1990 wouldn't be such a bad idea).

Not going to allow what I believe to be moronic responses (like a couple of yours) to stop me from saying what I think.

so you're basically saying the consensus is for morons. makes a lot of sense

Edited by Dr Gloom

nick, you're not being bullied without reason. you post these outlandish minority views, i'm sure because you want to provoke a debate. but underscoring your point in bold doesn't disguise the fact you're just plucking random contrary bullshit out of thin air. i can't believe anyone who has followed england in the last few years really wants sven back. he did better than capello, but only marginally so. you must be able to see there are better contenders out there. we are poor now but we weren't great under sven, so why go back? is mediocrity really something to aspire to?

you post these outlandish minority views, i'm sure because you want to provoke a debate.

That is a false accusation.

It doesn't bother me, we must expect false accusations from a certain kind of person on these forums.

But I'll always correct false accusations.

:gay:

so you really do think the way forward for england is a return to the medicority of sven? he never got past quarter finals, which with the players he had at his disposal was probably par or slightly below par. he never really over-achieved. so why do you reckon he would do better now with an arguably poorer collection of players? serious question btw.