Kevin Nolan signs for West Ham United

PaulR9

Just been reading Rex's Wham blog and learnt that Araldite had signed Abdoulaye Faye the other day !? haha

Hey, sorry to hear it Rex .

How that bloke got further than selling watches on the beach is beyond me like .

Do you reckon? I thought he was class, personally.

if this was the Generation Game and i was Brucie and 'had to come back and do some marking' id struggle t give him more than a 4.

. . a more than a 4 you say ? . azz-zzz . .

Very well done. ;)

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, Nick, who would you buy then with you're transfer policy, telling us the fee and wages too, because i'd love to know

sorry if some of these are on loan from Prem clubs or something, but this is my choice...

Don Cowie (Watford)

Albert Adomah (Bristol City)

James Coppinger (Doncaster (and at this point I'd better mention that I know that he's already played for us, because of knuckle-dragging idiots who think that if you don't mention it, you can't know it and must be an idiot)

Peter Wittingham (Cardiff City)

Lewiss McGugan (Nottingham FOrest)

Danny Graham (Watford)

Shane Long (Reading)

Luciano Becchio (Leeds)

James Henry (Millwall)

Chris Burke (Cardiff City)

Jay Borthroyd (Cardiff)

Max Gradel (Leeds)

Billy Sharp (Doncaster)

Andy King (Leicester)

Steve Morrison (Millwall)

So, Nick, who would you buy then with you're transfer policy, telling us the fee and wages too, because i'd love to know

sorry if some of these are on loan from Prem clubs or something, but this is my choice...

Don Cowie (Watford)

James Coppinger (Doncaster (and at this point I'd better mention that I know that he's already played for us, because of knuckle-dragging idiots who think that if you don't mention it, you can't know it and must be an idiot)

Danny Graham (Watford)

Shane Long (Reading)

Luciano Becchio (Leeds)

James Henry (Millwall)

Jay Borthroyd (Cardiff)

Max Gradel (Leeds)

Billy Sharp (Doncaster)

Andy King (Leicester)

Holy smokes, Batman

Don Cowie (Watford)

Danny Graham (Watford)

Shane Long (Reading)

Luciano Becchio (Leeds)

James Henry (Millwall)

Jay Borthroyd (Cardiff)

Max Gradel (Leeds)

Billy Sharp (Doncaster)

Andy King (Leicester)

lmao

What trophies are that team going to win Nick? What league are they going to compete in and who would turn up and pay good money to see them play?

You have to be a wum.

It wasn't that fact that he's already played for us that made the suggestion stupid. It was the fact he's 30 and utter, utter shit.

What trophies are that team going to win Nick? What league are they going to compete in and who would turn up and pay good money to see them play?

You have to be a wum.

I'm not a wum.

They won't win any trophies, unless they are very lucky and stumble their way to a cup win like Birmingham. That's the case with 99.99% of clubs in England.

thanks to Arsenal there is one club capable of winning the league, in what i consider to be an honorable fashion, i.e. not spending stupid amounts of money. But the other teams that can, big deal.

Edited by Nick-Kielce-Poland

Don Cowie (Watford)

Danny Graham (Watford)

Shane Long (Reading)

Luciano Becchio (Leeds)

James Henry (Millwall)

Jay Borthroyd (Cardiff)

Max Gradel (Leeds)

Billy Sharp (Doncaster)

Andy King (Leicester)

;):):wub:

hadaway and shite man. you're not serious are you? :D

or are you? :D

How much do Arsenal players earn like?

Fabregas is on about £150k p/w! The competition is on the field not in the accounts department.

They spent £8m on Franny Jeffers tbh ;)

It's not about how much money you spend for most clubs, it's the urge to know that for the city - the club are doing their best to compete to win trophies.

Honour is on the pitch, it's a sport ffs. People like you kill the game more than Man City!

Nick,

How don't you? All you ever talk about is finance and how somehow being cash rich is dis-honourable in football, go and watch an accountant ffs!

What kind of Newcastle United would you be happy with?

I would rather have Man City's ownership than Ashley any day of the week. I'd quite happily buy trophies and so would any other fucker because you still get to see it on the pitch, you still build a team and see young players progress.

What would you rather have, James Fucking Coppinger and a kick about in league 2 cause it's cheap?

It's not about how much money you spend for most clubs, it's the urge to know that for the city - the club are doing their best to compete to win trophies.

Honour is on the pitch, it's a sport ffs. People like you kill the game more than Man City!

Honour is on the pitch??? You mean honour is Wayne Rooney earning 150,000 a week, or John Terry???

Nonsense. Honour is doing your best for a sensible salary.

Yes, Man U fans will remember with love Wayne Rooney - that superstar who gave his life to Manchester united (well, demanded 150,000 a week to do so)

Edited by Nick-Kielce-Poland

rooneyPA_468x740.jpg

john_terry_trophy__1040548a.jpg

I doubt there fans could give a fuck what they earn and neither could I.

I couldn't find a picture of James Coppinger with a trophy by the way, oh well at least he hasn't got too much money!

rooneyPA_468x740.jpg

john_terry_trophy__1040548a.jpg

I doubt there fans could give a fuck what they earn and neither could I.

I couldn't find a picture of James Coppinger with a trophy by the way, oh well at least he hasn't got too much money!

The players are happy, yes, but the fans... They are no happier than any other fans.

Honour is on the pitch??? You mean honour is Wayne Rooney earning 150,000 a week, or John Terry???

Nonsense. Honour is doing your best for a sensible salary.

Yes, Man U fans will remember with love Wayne Rooney - that superstar who gave his life to Manchester united (well, demanded 150,000 a week to do so)

Nick you really are a tedious dolt aren't you