Ruined thread

Kevin

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many poppers do you have to take before the train will fit up your arse?

You have to admit you're pretty odd like. Dungeons and anal train sets, you might be a wrong'un for all i know.

Odd? Not particularly, I have a scatological streak (pardon the terminology) in my humour sometimes, and some people are offended by that sort of carry on. There was this tv show called 'Balls of Steel' in the UK, which was a Jackass type thing, and there was a bloke who'd chained himself to a model train-set with syringes positioned on the front of the trains. If he didn't escape the chains within a certain time-limit, the syringes would puncture his arse, face and balls. I imagined your sex life would resemble this, but with more drugs and stuff.

As for the cunnilingus during menstruation, it was her 3rd day and I decided I'd go and see how bad it was. I brought a towel. There was no blood or anything on her clitoris or the outside of her labias, so I got stuck in. There was a slight taste of something, but nothing I couldn't handle. Once we started penetration I just put the towel underneath us, and there was some leakage after that, but I had plenty of condoms so it was no big deal. Having sex during your period can relieve menstrual pains anyway, can't believe I'm being criticized for this. You've been watching too much Will and Grace and all this camp culture which has emasculated you, robbed you of your manhood.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

How many poppers do you have to take before the train will fit up your arse?

You have to admit you're pretty odd like. Dungeons and anal train sets, you might be a wrong'un for all i know.

Odd? Not particularly, I have a scatological streak (pardon the terminology) in my humour sometimes, and some people are offended by that sort of carry on. There was this tv show called 'Balls of Steel' in the UK, which was a Jackass type thing, and there was a bloke who'd chained himself to a model train-set with syringes positioned on the front of the trains. If he didn't escape the chains within a certain time-limit, the syringes would puncture his arse, face and balls. I imagined your sex life would resemble this, but with more drugs and stuff.

As for the cunnilingus during menstruation, it was her 3rd day and I decided I'd go and see how bad it was. I brought a towel. There was no blood or anything on her clitoris or the outside of her labias, so I got stuck in. There was a slight taste of something, but nothing I couldn't handle. Once we started penetration I just put the towel underneath us, and there was some leakage after that, but I had plenty of condoms so it was no big deal. Having sex during your period can relieve menstrual pains anyway, can't believe I'm being criticized for this. You've been watching too much Will and Grace and all this camp culture which has emasculated you, robbed you of your manhood.

Do you get PMS along with these menstrual pains> :lol: