FIFA 12

They get chemistry from being in the same league, my team is mainly centered around Manchester city, but about half the team are random premier league players. Still get 100 chemistry aslong as they all got the same formation.

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

league, country, team, nationality and formation

the choice on english or EPL players is limited because them (along with La Liga) are the most popular, tbh thats why I went for Germans, theyre quality and not overly priced

True. Another reason my English team has reached its glass ceiling. Would cost a fortune getting better players in most positions.

Just like in real like, they are terribly overpriced :D

indeedy, one of the reasons I like my Belgian team, there are some well good players but they dont cost the earth, the only starter im really missing is Kompany

How much did your Belgian team cost, roughly? Some great players there.

Started a French team due to the 'glass ceiling' nature of my English one. Should I flog all my English players for cash for my Frenchies?

depends if you want to keep them or not

ok my Belgians in a 4-3-3 with Capello as manager for some reason

Gillet - 450

Alderwiereld - 350

Verthongen - 700

Vermaelen - 5k

Deschacht - 500

Fellaini - 1,500

Defour - 500

Nainggolan - 500

Hazard - 9,900

Lukaku - 650

Mirallas - 950

sooo 21 K overall though most of that is Hazard and Vermaelen there is actually another pretty decent Belgian LW whose name I dont remember who wont cost anywhere near as much as Hazard

and Kompany isnt there because hes Man citys capt and last I checked he was about 20-25k

Yep, hes going to be an 82,

Pac 78

Sho 79

Pas 81

Dri 82

Def 75

Hea 70

Doumbia and Balotelli will both be MONSTERS with their IFs as well as Silva

Edited by Semimental

depends if you want to keep them or not

ok my Belgians in a 4-3-3 with Capello as manager for some reason

Gillet - 450

Alderwiereld - 350

Verthongen - 700

Vermaelen - 5k

Deschacht - 500

Fellaini - 1,500

Defour - 500

Nainggolan - 500

Hazard - 9,900

Lukaku - 650

Mirallas - 950

sooo 21 K overall though most of that is Hazard and Vermaelen there is actually another pretty decent Belgian LW whose name I dont remember who wont cost anywhere near as much as Hazard

and Kompany isnt there because hes Man citys capt and last I checked he was about 20-25k

I have no interest in keeping that English team, I may as well get rid so.

Does having a manager with a different Nationality to the rest of your team matter?

Yep, hes going to be an 82,

Pac 78

Sho 79

Pas 81

Dri 82

Def 75

Hea 70

Doumbia and Balotelli will both be MONSTERS with their IFs as well as Silva

Doumbia is already insane. I got him in a pack and sold him for about 10k as I'm doing a french team. Anyone with 88+ pace sells unbelievably well.

I'm pissed off with fifa. Online on that league thing, need to win to stay up, 1-1, 80th minute, i'm on the attack 1 on 1, connection goes weird, says its disconnected, I stay connected to fifa so think "Nice one, a win and i've stayed up"... goes straight to the menu where it says I recieved a loss!

Yeah, sometimes the H2H seasons are buggy as fuck. I'm tempted to try out this Fifa for money thing. Found out today I'm ranked 3000th in the world which ain't too shabby! In the second division of the H2H and aiming for the top by the end of the weekend...

• 2 weeks later...

Just destroyed some utter cunt in every respect of the game - he scores four 'Fifa' or 'jew' goals to my three proper goals.

Put together some lush play - got about 15 shots on target and I was amazed I didn't score 8 past him.

What a prick.

Yeah, this game is a pile of bullshit. Putting it away and it isn't coming out again for a while. Just had a game where it was 1-1 (his goal from a penalty that I have no idea why it was even awarded). It gets to the 89th minute and I'm holding him a good few yards outside my box. Eventually he gets frustrated and fires in a shot. My keeper saves and holds on to the ball. I haven't even pressed a button here. Before I know it the commentary goes "Oh, it's a penalty!!" and the guy steps up and converts. No idea why on earth he got it at all.

Then down the other end in another game I beat all his defenders, run into the box, tap to shoot but get pulled back so I trip over without hitting the ball. Do I get a pen? Of course not. All this, added with laggy button presses and laggy servers, makes this Fifa a really frustrating game to play at times. Going to save it for when I have friends over and invest in a game made by a company who cares about their end product.

Don't even get me started on the players randomly falling over - as funny as it is sometimes!

EA really need to sort out this insistence on having everything go through their own servers rather than player hosting, everyone else seems to managed with that system just fine