Liverpool

The Fish

:icon_lol:

And you've gone looking for that why? Oh hang on, you just happened to come across it. :D

I can find loads of cringeworthy stuff on the net if I chose, I don't watch anything like that about anywhere, boring as fuck tbh.

Someone showed me it ages ago :blush: if a youtube ever summed a place and a football club up, that is it.

Ah yes, the 'someone else showed me it' get out used by all those who try to hide their own interest. :D

Does anyone still care what you think? I mean really? You're a joke who spouts his mouth off on an internet message board, but when the things you say are challenged have no truthful facts to back them up.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never met a scouser who can hear a bad thing said about their city. Even when that is pointed out they'll reply with "Well, yeah, but there's shit holes everywhere" and then try and have a go at your home city.

Their accents are awful, like the death throws of a ZX Spectrum

They have a distorted sense of self worth

They think everybody loves a scouser, but we don't

However, at the very same time they've the most profound victim complex I've ever seen

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying every scouser is a tedious, chip-on-the-shoulder, deluded mug... but I'm yet to meet the exception.

Edited by The Fish

Never met a scouser who can hear a bad thing said about their city. Even when that is pointed out they'll reply with "Well, yeah, but there's shit holes everywhere" and then try and have a go at your home city.

However, at the very same time they've the most profound victim complex I've ever seen

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying every scouser is a tedious, chip-on-the-shoulder, deluded mug... but I'm yet to meet the exception.

You're entitled to your opinion.

You really are the most deluded soul I've ever come across on the net, but there you go, you're entitled to your opinion. It's just funny how so many of YOUR opinions though prove to be absolute shite.

This is where I say, I'd rather live in Toxteth than Benwell anyday.

Still PMSL at your random comment.

Renton agreed with my assertion so he must be deluded too, you fuckin mongo. I'd rather live in the most sectarian dangerous district of Kabul than Toxteth mate. I would as well. At least the accent wouldn't be as shite.

So someone agreed with you what d'you want a medal? My words still stand, you are the most deluded person I've seen on the net. You're totally jealous of Liverpool for whatever reason, whether it stems from football or what I don't know, but you'll just have to live with it.

I love the Scouse accent but as in every other accent I hate the thick horrible tones of them. I dislike intensley hearing Cheryl Cole speak, same applies to Jen Ellison, both beautiful till they open their mouths. Both girls accents far too thick

You are a work of art you mate. Jealous of Liverpool?!?!?!?!? You've had a billion pounds worth of investment and it's three years since I've been there, but it would need 10 billion to do the disaster zone up that I saw. Besides even if they made Liverpool in to a replica of Ancient Rome, the fucking stone work probably be stolen within three weeks. As Mancmag famously once said, I'd feel lower than a snake under a door frame wearing a top hat if I lived in Liverpool. Your delusion knows no bounds. If you asked 100 people in the street which city with a population over 250000 is the biggest shithole in the British Isles, genuinely where do you think Liverpool would come in that pole? Honest answer?

Cheryl Cole's got a lovely voice, your thick lasses like Jennifer Ellison and Crouch's lass attractive girls but hear them speak and you can just imagine them spending three years of their teens in parks drinking Pulse cider participating in under age activities. As HMHM said Cheryl Cole is a shit example, she's got a lovely speaking voice, the irony of a SCOUSE saying this :icon_lol:

Yet again your jealousy comes through loud and clear. If I hated a place as much as you appear to hate Liverpool I certainly wouldn’t be looking for every opportunity to slag it off, I wouldn’t even be looking for information on it at all. It’s your jealousy that draws you to read anything you can about it, just to try and stifle your own insecurity feelings about your own cities identity. You can get help you know?

Liverpool did have a lot of investment through objective one, you’ll have to go and ask Maggie why she felt the need to let it run down to such a level to see the reasons objective one was granted to Liverpool. It doesn’t mean other cities weren’t getting European money as well, they were, and plenty of it, just not getting level one.

Was that you being funny about the stone being stolen, if not it seems a weird thing to say considering we already have so many fantastic buildings. The Anglican Cathedral would never have gotten built if your theories had any sense to them.

Why would you want an honest answer from me when you tell lies and make things up about Liverpool and other places? The amount of visitors and the high rankings it gets in various studies speaks for itself, so for every 100 people who thought like you, there’d be thousands who don’t. I assume you meant poll.

She might have a lovely voice for you, for me she just sounds rough, and please don’t let’s talk about thick because she certainly leaves a lot to be desired in that department. You and Irony? That’s one of the funniest things I’ve read, the most ironic person here accusing others of irony.

Firstly, there's a huge difference between pity and hate. You can't hate something you pity. So how the fuck do I hate Liverpool?!??!

What a surprise a scouser blaming Thatcher :blush: pmsl The Anglican Catherdral, is that the one that looks alright? The other one that looks like a teepee, your city council must've been on some pretty good whizz to approve the building of that. It's a monstrosity man.

Cheryl sounds rough??? She had a working class upbringing, and still speaks eloquently. The best spoken scouse woman that I know of was Jim Royle's wife, don't know her real name, and her accent still makes my ears bleed. You're the first person who I've heard say that about Cheryl, completely clutching at straws to be honest.

Pity? Fucking hell mate you get funnier and funnier. Your jealousy shines through in every post you make. I've heard it all now 'it's pity that makes me look up every possible thing I can find out about Liverpool FC, Liverpool city and Liverpool people', you're a joke.

I'm not BLAMING Thatcher I'm giving you a reason for why we were granted objective one, if you don't like the reason that's your prerogative.

Does it really matter which Cathedral? You were talking about stealing stone.

Both of Liverpools Cathedrals are pretty unique and both beautiful in their own way. Paddys Wigwam is, as Craig has already told you, lovely inside and was built by the Catholic Church. The original plans for it would have rivalled any church anywhere, but unfortunately the war took it's toll and they had to down scale their ideas. Most Scousers have a soft spot for it and it's far from a monstrosity.

I don't need to clutch at straws, I don't like the way she speaks, I think she's not too bright. Live with it. She is good looking though.

Look up everything possible about Liverpool FC, Liverpool city etc.... firstly Liverpool used to be the second biggest club in English football when I was growing up, they signed my hero Beardsley, and I used to watch every Liverpool game I could, I used to take an avid interest in most teams because that's what young passionate football fans do, and when Liverpool were a big club you couldn't avoid them because they had by far the best side too. So what are you on about you tool, you generate accumulative knowledge through the years.

A scouser NOT blaming Thatcher, that is a first, you'll be saying Chelsea and the NF weren't responsible for Heysel next.

I'm sure Cheryl is devastated what some Merseysider who spends more time on a Newcastle board than he does on a Liverpool one really thinks too.

I see, so you pitied us that we were a big club and signed your favourite player. I seeeee :icon_lol:

Thatcher was a reason, if that's blame then blame it is. I know who was responsible for Heysel, I was there. I'm sure you don't know anything about it though.

You think I spend more time here? :icon_lol: Is that you trying to get rid of me because everything you say about Liverpool get's shot down? PMSL.

What has Cheryl Cole got to do with anyone writing on a message board, are you for real? She, like every other no talent bimbo, and their male equivalents today, couldn't give a fuck about anyone or anything other than fame and money. Sorry to upset you like but she's as phoney as the rest of them.

Who was responsible then?

Everything I say about Liverpool gets shot down :D I run more rings round you than Meenzer's been through you divvy. If this your defence :D fuck knows what you're like when you feel you're on the ropes.

And you've gone looking for that why? Oh hang on, you just happened to come across it. :D

I can find loads of cringeworthy stuff on the net if I chose, I don't watch anything like that about anywhere, boring as fuck tbh.

Someone showed me it ages ago :blush: if a youtube ever summed a place and a football club up, that is it.

Ah yes, the 'someone else showed me it' get out used by all those who try to hide their own interest. :D

Does anyone still care what you think? I mean really? You're a joke who spouts his mouth off on an internet message board, but when the things you say are challenged have no truthful facts to back them up.

Your passionately care what I think, illustrated by your highly scouse-like emotional responses. No one blames you for how you are. Victims of your environment that's all it is, I'd have been the same no doubt if I'd have been brought up there.

Absolute spot on, but the bit in bold, some actually are aware they're the most pitied people in the country I think.

29% of people in that city on the dole or on the sick, I wish we could give it to Ireland.

You really are the most deluded soul I've ever come across on the net, but there you go, you're entitled to your opinion. It's just funny how so many of YOUR opinions though prove to be absolute shite.

This is where I say, I'd rather live in Toxteth than Benwell anyday.

Still PMSL at your random comment.

Renton agreed with my assertion so he must be deluded too, you fuckin mongo. I'd rather live in the most sectarian dangerous district of Kabul than Toxteth mate. I would as well. At least the accent wouldn't be as shite.

So someone agreed with you what d'you want a medal? My words still stand, you are the most deluded person I've seen on the net. You're totally jealous of Liverpool for whatever reason, whether it stems from football or what I don't know, but you'll just have to live with it.

I love the Scouse accent but as in every other accent I hate the thick horrible tones of them. I dislike intensley hearing Cheryl Cole speak, same applies to Jen Ellison, both beautiful till they open their mouths. Both girls accents far too thick

You are a work of art you mate. Jealous of Liverpool?!?!?!?!? You've had a billion pounds worth of investment and it's three years since I've been there, but it would need 10 billion to do the disaster zone up that I saw. Besides even if they made Liverpool in to a replica of Ancient Rome, the fucking stone work probably be stolen within three weeks. As Mancmag famously once said, I'd feel lower than a snake under a door frame wearing a top hat if I lived in Liverpool. Your delusion knows no bounds. If you asked 100 people in the street which city with a population over 250000 is the biggest shithole in the British Isles, genuinely where do you think Liverpool would come in that pole? Honest answer?

Cheryl Cole's got a lovely voice, your thick lasses like Jennifer Ellison and Crouch's lass attractive girls but hear them speak and you can just imagine them spending three years of their teens in parks drinking Pulse cider participating in under age activities. As HMHM said Cheryl Cole is a shit example, she's got a lovely speaking voice, the irony of a SCOUSE saying this :icon_lol:

Yet again your jealousy comes through loud and clear. If I hated a place as much as you appear to hate Liverpool I certainly wouldn’t be looking for every opportunity to slag it off, I wouldn’t even be looking for information on it at all. It’s your jealousy that draws you to read anything you can about it, just to try and stifle your own insecurity feelings about your own cities identity. You can get help you know?

Liverpool did have a lot of investment through objective one, you’ll have to go and ask Maggie why she felt the need to let it run down to such a level to see the reasons objective one was granted to Liverpool. It doesn’t mean other cities weren’t getting European money as well, they were, and plenty of it, just not getting level one.

Was that you being funny about the stone being stolen, if not it seems a weird thing to say considering we already have so many fantastic buildings. The Anglican Cathedral would never have gotten built if your theories had any sense to them.

Why would you want an honest answer from me when you tell lies and make things up about Liverpool and other places? The amount of visitors and the high rankings it gets in various studies speaks for itself, so for every 100 people who thought like you, there’d be thousands who don’t. I assume you meant poll.

She might have a lovely voice for you, for me she just sounds rough, and please don’t let’s talk about thick because she certainly leaves a lot to be desired in that department. You and Irony? That’s one of the funniest things I’ve read, the most ironic person here accusing others of irony.

Firstly, there's a huge difference between pity and hate. You can't hate something you pity. So how the fuck do I hate Liverpool?!??!

What a surprise a scouser blaming Thatcher :blush: pmsl The Anglican Catherdral, is that the one that looks alright? The other one that looks like a teepee, your city council must've been on some pretty good whizz to approve the building of that. It's a monstrosity man.

Cheryl sounds rough??? She had a working class upbringing, and still speaks eloquently. The best spoken scouse woman that I know of was Jim Royle's wife, don't know her real name, and her accent still makes my ears bleed. You're the first person who I've heard say that about Cheryl, completely clutching at straws to be honest.

Pity? Fucking hell mate you get funnier and funnier. Your jealousy shines through in every post you make. I've heard it all now 'it's pity that makes me look up every possible thing I can find out about Liverpool FC, Liverpool city and Liverpool people', you're a joke.

I'm not BLAMING Thatcher I'm giving you a reason for why we were granted objective one, if you don't like the reason that's your prerogative.

Does it really matter which Cathedral? You were talking about stealing stone.

Both of Liverpools Cathedrals are pretty unique and both beautiful in their own way. Paddys Wigwam is, as Craig has already told you, lovely inside and was built by the Catholic Church. The original plans for it would have rivalled any church anywhere, but unfortunately the war took it's toll and they had to down scale their ideas. Most Scousers have a soft spot for it and it's far from a monstrosity.

I don't need to clutch at straws, I don't like the way she speaks, I think she's not too bright. Live with it. She is good looking though.

Look up everything possible about Liverpool FC, Liverpool city etc.... firstly Liverpool used to be the second biggest club in English football when I was growing up, they signed my hero Beardsley, and I used to watch every Liverpool game I could, I used to take an avid interest in most teams because that's what young passionate football fans do, and when Liverpool were a big club you couldn't avoid them because they had by far the best side too. So what are you on about you tool, you generate accumulative knowledge through the years.

A scouser NOT blaming Thatcher, that is a first, you'll be saying Chelsea and the NF weren't responsible for Heysel next.

I'm sure Cheryl is devastated what some Merseysider who spends more time on a Newcastle board than he does on a Liverpool one really thinks too.

I see, so you pitied us that we were a big club and signed your favourite player. I seeeee :icon_lol:

Thatcher was a reason, if that's blame then blame it is. I know who was responsible for Heysel, I was there. I'm sure you don't know anything about it though.

You think I spend more time here? :icon_lol: Is that you trying to get rid of me because everything you say about Liverpool get's shot down? PMSL.

What has Cheryl Cole got to do with anyone writing on a message board, are you for real? She, like every other no talent bimbo, and their male equivalents today, couldn't give a fuck about anyone or anything other than fame and money. Sorry to upset you like but she's as phoney as the rest of them.

Who was responsible then?

Everything I say about Liverpool gets shot down :D I run more rings round you than Meenzer's been through you divvy. If this your defence :D fuck knows what you're like when you feel you're on the ropes.

Liverpool fans charging were to blame, which is the only part you're interested in.

If you think you run rings around me you're more delusional than I first thought. I defend Liverpool where I see out and out lies told about it, which is only from you on this board, opinions of dislike about anything to do with it are not things I care about disuading anyone from. I'm not the kind of person who ever feels on the ropes, certainly not against gobshites like you.

Your passionately care what I think, illustrated by your highly scouse-like emotional responses. No one blames you for how you are. Victims of your environment that's all it is, I'd have been the same no doubt if I'd have been brought up there.

I wouldn't want to sound anything but Scouse, thanks for recognising that. Passionate? On the internet? Get a life you idiot.

Never been a victim of anything and my pride in being born a Scouser couldn't be surpassed by anyone. Maybe equalled but not surpassed, I love it. Please don't even joke about yourself being brought up here, I'd be overwhelmingly ashamed if you were a Scouser.

Liverpool fans charging were to blame, which is the only part you're interested in.

If you think you run rings around me you're more delusional than I first thought. I defend Liverpool where I see out and out lies told about it, which is only from you on this board, opinions of dislike about anything to do with it are not things I care about disuading anyone from. I'm not the kind of person who ever feels on the ropes, certainly not against gobshites like you.

First bit of sense I've seen off a Liverpool fan in 7 years.

Edited by McFaul

Absolute spot on, but the bit in bold, some actually are aware they're the most pitied people in the country I think.

29% of people in that city on the dole or on the sick, I wish we could give it to Ireland.

Why do you even care? I have never yet met a Scouser who thinks they're pitied, we're far too arrogant for that. That's one of the things Shanks most loved about us. I'm not into looking up those kind of stats far too tedious and boring so I'll accept your word for it. Maybe they should travel up to Newcastle, as you seem to be implying that it's teaming with jobs.

I'm happy enough being a part on our own, Irelands just a nice place to visit.

First bit of sense I've seen off a Liverpool fan in 7 years.

One more bit of sense than you've ever shown yourself then.

they're the most pitied people in the country I think.

For me, the people I most pity are from Middlesborough, just going off what I know of the place and this lad I lived in the same building with for a year. He was mentally scarred.

I think the North-West of England is pretty boring on the whole.

Why do you even care? I have never yet met a Scouser who thinks they're pitied, we're far too arrogant for that. That's one of the things Shanks most loved about us. I'm not into looking up those kind of stats far too tedious and boring so I'll accept your word for it. Maybe they should travel up to Newcastle, as you seem to be implying that it's teaming with jobs.

I'm happy enough being a part on our own, Irelands just a nice place to visit.

You're too arrogant to think you're pitied, well at least you acknowledge the fact you are.

The thing you being happy enough being a part on your own is, the rest of the country has to pay money to support the 29% of your population who are happy to claim varying forms of benefit. I wish we'd give you autonomy on your own me, "we're not English we're scouse", try and support yourselves then. Your GDP/per capita would be lower than Mozambique.

they're the most pitied people in the country I think.

For me, the people I most pity are from Middlesborough, just going off what I know of the place and this lad I lived in the same building with for a year. He was mentally scarred.

I think the North-West of England is pretty boring on the whole.

I agree, I much prefer mancs to scousers though by far, many of them are actually quite funny. The lakes are probably the nicest place in England though if you count that as North West.

Middlesbrough is a terrible place but the nearby scenery is actually quite nice, and at least it's only 40 mile from the toon.

What about Hartlepool then Stevie?

It's got an Asda at least.

My dad is originally a monkey hanger, and always said it was a craphole. I think my great grandad was mayor of Hartlepool too. He also says Boro was the most awful place in the country. Having been to neither I'll have to take his word for it. However, I do know why so many suicide bombers come from Luton-They're so sick of living in Luton they're willing to blow themselves up.