Yanks sack Cheryl Cole, they cant understand her.

Dafydd

Looks like Miss cole is heading for butlins with H from steps. The yanks sacked her because they cant understand her. Cant see her getting on UK TV now she is a US reject. The black dude from black eyed peas did all he could but it was not enough in the end.

BBC News:

British pop star Cheryl Cole has been dropped from the judging panel of the US version of The X Factor, according to a US report.

Entertainment website TMZ said sources claimed producers were concerned the singer's Newcastle accent was too strong for US audiences.

Cole's UK publicist has refused to comment on the story.

Former Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger, who had been lined up to co-host, will replace her, reports say.

After months of speculation, it was confirmed earlier this month that Cole had landed the coveted spot on the judging panel alongside former American Idol judge Paula Abdul, Antonio LA Reid and Simon Cowell.

'Big commitment'

Speaking to reporters outside the US studio on her first day in her new role, the Girls Aloud singer said she was not concerned about her accent.

"Americans can always understand me," she said.

The 27-year-old added that she thought the audience would eventually "get used to it".

People in Newcastle react to news that Cole has been 'dropped' from the US version of the X Factor.

The US job, which Cole called "a big commitment" meant she would not take part in this autumn's UK version of the show.

"I'm going to miss it like crazy. I'll be keeping one eye on it, making sure everyone is OK," she said.

"You know, everything's really new for me and quite scary, so it took me a long time to get my head around being asked."

Scherzinger was originally expected to co-host the show - which launches in the US this autumn - with Welsh TV presenter Steve Jones.

Attending the National Movie Awards in London earlier this month, Scherzinger told reporters she thought Cole was "lovely and beautiful" to work with.

Edited by Dafydd

You tried to edit that quickly so you didn't look like a spastic, but i'm afraid not quick enough

WTF "spastic". I edited it because I thought I was being a bit harsh.

So fuck. Yanks are about as worthwhile and relevant as scousers

WTF you going on about? If it was not for yanks you would be speaking German wiping shit from peoples arses. Thats if your lucky as well.

You tried to edit that quickly so you didn't look like a spastic, but i'm afraid not quick enough

WTF you going on about? If it was not for yanks you would be speaking German wiping shit from peoples arses. Thats if your lucky as well.

OH NO YOU DI"INT!!!.............. :lol:;):D

even funnier than your grammar tbh.

If it wasnt for Russians we'd speaking kraut, fuck all to do with the yanks, all the technology they had was given to them by us you bell whiff. If we'd have let the krauts take over, half of Mailbu beach would be running about in Leather Shorts you doil.

If it wasnt for Russians we'd speaking kraut, fuck all to do with the yanks, all the technology they had was given to them by us you bell whiff. If we'd have let the krauts take over, half of Mailbu beach would be running about in Leather Shorts you doil.

:lol:

Craig, was this twat not banned for racism?

Remember skid mark tried to come back after being banned and you didn't let him?

Inconsistant modding, imo.

Remember skid mark tried to come back after being banned and you didn't let him?

What the fuck you going on about? I'm not racist. Can you back your silly comments with evidence please. No you cant because you have none.

(Thats if your talking about me)

Your the silly twat that said Phil Thompson was Scottish.

Another bullshit post

Edited by Dafydd

The impact of this tragedy has not yet sunk in, however my whippet was so traumatised all its reproductive organs fell off.

I dont mind admitting my world has fallen apart much like his genitalia so gan steady - have a heart eh mick .

Bit much you calling for someone to be banned on grounds of racism don't you think?

Bit much you calling for someone to be banned on grounds of racism don't you think?

Agreed, lets ban them both.

Debatable.

Debatable.

Thing is, it shouldn't be.

Definitely the worst crack of anyone in the British Isles.

Really? I would have thought Imogen's isn't to flash seeing some of the footballer that have been through her or the average scouse lass for that matter (sorry Craig) :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

For fuck sake comments like "black dude" and did someone wipe shoe polish on Ant and Decs face is not racism for fuck sake. All I was saying is you dont see many black geordies around. I didn'nt slate black people what so ever. The colour of your skin does not bother me its your fucking brain that counts. I got banned for pissing geordies of you twat.

Edited by Dafydd

For fuck sake comments like "black dude" and did someone wipe shoe polish on Ant and Decs face is not racism for fuck sake. All I was saying is you dont see many black geordies around. I didn'nt slate black people what so ever. The colour of your skin does not bother me its your fucking brain that counts. I got banned for pissing geordies of you twat.

I would pay to see you in real life, not a hope you could be this stupid.