F.C Barcelona vs Manchester United

LeazesMag

CL Final Questions   

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Will you be watching it with FATCUNT emblazoned across your chest? ;) just kidding

AON tbh ;)

If you met me you wouldn't think I was that fat a cunt tbh, am just a big fucka who needs to lose a stone and a half, anyway am Rocky according to Tom, although I think he meant Rocky in Rocky 6 rather than the first one.

I don't think you're a fat cunt, I think you're the paragon of manhood tbh. Just thought 'how can you have a go at Barca for the Unicef sponsorship'? They've probably helped to bring in a significant amount of extra income for them, and they do some good work.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re the UNICEF thing, I think it was just the way of opening the door to paid sponsorship.

Absolutely spot on, after years of tradition. Once Bilbao sold out too, they were the last two, sadder that Bilbao did to be honest, because that red and white shirt is like the symbol of a country.

Nee patriotism on here like. U N I T E D United are the team for me, with a nik nak paddy wack give the dog a bone why dont Citeh fuck off 'ome!

When it's 1-1 in the last minute all the ones who say they want Barca will be quietly pleased if Man Utd get the winner.

I think it's really going to suit Man Utd being underdogs, I remember when Chelsea won 8 out of 8 at the start of the season scoring something like 25 goals, Man Utd were dropping points all over the place, they were 6/1 to win the title. They love coming from behind, love being the underdog. You need a big game from Nani, I feel like am copying everything the papers have said but it's obvious, Man Utd aren't going to win the game playing that "tic-tack" pish Barcelona play, they'll only by counter attacking, and I think they can and will. Let's face it Barcelona haven't played a better more organised side than Man Utd in a long, long time and have been beaten at place like Osasuna, and lets be honest Arsenal give them a good run and were cheated in the Nou Camp regardless of the stats.

So all these mugs who think it's a foregone conclusion, haven't got a clue. I remember the game in Rome, Man Utd should've been 3-0 up when Rio made that mistake, and Barcelona woke up, and Man Utd couldn't get the ball. That's why it's vital "Yoonaaaatid" get the opener and they'll crack on. I hope they do.

I think Barca is the better team, regardless of the outcome tomorrow. Just to make that clear I want Barca to win. This seasons' Man U side is the worst in many years and the fact that they're champions tells a lot about this Premiership season.

I think Barca is the better team, regardless of the outcome tomorrow. Just to make that clear I want Barca to win. This seasons' Man U side is the worst in many years and the fact that they're champions tells a lot about this Premiership season.

I do agree but they're as capable of getting results as any Man Utd team, they're just not as easy on the eye. Also following on from your point I'd say that it sums the state of world football up presently, that this Barcelona team are being described as the greatest team ever by the clueless masses.

Fuck Catalunya "aren't we special" ehhh nar. Basques - Only Spaniards worth their pish. Basque people associate themselves with English values more than Spanish/Latin.

InfostradaLive Infostrada Sports

Sequence? Since 2005, the Champions League has been won by clubs from England-Spain-Italy-England-Spain-Italy. #barman #UCL

26.92% - The maths is already done for you, you bloody welsh tool!

I know me fucking maths FFS. I bet you the number is higher by the end of the day. Fucking shit load of manc twats on here.