Weather Check

Jan

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's May 23rd, which means it's officially vest top weather for the girls. And no bra - it's the law.

As I get older, I find myself becoming more intrigued by ladies with small breasts. I think I should conduct a study on them :lol:

That is all. And back to the weather where you are, Wincey...

Was a really nice day here yesterday apart from the wind. No particular damage other than ruining my hair (I know, I know). Still quite windy today and by the looks of it there will be a bit of a storm later.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Torrential rain again the last couple of hours. One of the girls just got to work and is saying the central motorway is starting to flood again so just a bit of a heads up.

It's coming tonight. Have a look at the weather map video on the BBC. It looks like we're all underwater from about 4pm, and it gets mental at about 11pm.

Some poor twats are gonna be spending their night bailing out their living rooms.

The Coast Road was briefly down to one lane this morning and this stuff coming tonight looks to be a lot worse.

The weather forecasters could be overcompensating I suppose cos there's no downside to that.

YOU be the judge.

Listen to tucky in bed boy giving it the hard man act!

One of the Doctors that I live with says it was food poisoning, so up yours Blunderbot