Weather Check

Jan

Top tip: If you make your 2 nice gardeners fried egg sarnies and endless cups of tea they'll sort the front garden out as well as the back!

;)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little bird tells me she's trying to entice them back tomorrow as well. "You've left something behind petal" indeed...

:outahere:

Are you Facebook stalking me?! :lol: That's genuine, that is! :D

Aye aye. "It's a black.... connector.... thingummy? You know. One of them. It's definitely yours. I'll be home all morning!"

....I am in so much trouble

• 1 month later...

Going to that Chiili-fest in Seaton Delaval on Sunday so hoping it's dry and nice. :pray:

Going on Saturday, which currently looks better than Sunday weather-wise. :thumbsup:

Going on Saturday, which currently looks better than Sunday weather-wise. :thumbsup:

Wasn't too bad to be honest, never rained once and brightened up a bit in the afternoon. :)

Wasn't too bad to be honest, never rained once and brightened up a bit in the afternoon. :)

Read a passive aggressive rant on Facebook from my sister. She was delighted that people were taking an interest in local events, but is worried their cars would be damaged when parked near my parents house because there are a few tight corners.

Read a passive aggressive rant on Facebook from my sister. She was delighted that people were taking an interest in local events, but is worried their cars would be damaged when parked near my parents house because there are a few tight corners.

Got dropped off by my Dad. Was a canny day only spoiled by some knacker called Kriss Kross.

Got dropped off by my Dad. Was a canny day only spoiled by some knacker called Kriss Kross.

You see one of them died? Such a waste of undoubted genius