Weather Check

Jan

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a stunning morning it is already.

Suns warm as toast already and its going to be the hottest day of the year so far.

Meant to be doing a double shift in a taxi but being tempted towards the rockpools at Whitburn instead.

Do a double shift when it's raining. You'll get more customers.

Buzzin' about having my washing on the line two days in a row. I should really go for a run or do some gardening, but......... the effort.

Haven't ran for about three weeks as I've been bad, might try today even though I haven't totally shaken it off yet.

I've got various patches of mild sunburn from yesterday despite lots of sun cream. I'd love to know why our household only has factor 10, that's never going to be sufficient for my colouring.

It's started- pics of the garden, next it'll be pics of your lunch, then you'll be taking The Knowledge.

:CT:

:lol:

Fat Chance®

I'm amazed you haven't mocked the AstroTurf yet.

I refer you to my post above ;)

I've just had a horrible thought. CT - you haven't decided to take up tidying other people's gardens as your new hobby, have you? :o

See you Wednesday. ;)

I can take a look at your damp patch while I'm there! :)

Good gawd :lol:

Thankfully my plumbing is fixed!

:D

Do you think when CT has sex he balances a cherry tomato on his head to make himself look healthier?

As long as we never see a photo of a point-coital CT, a buttered slice resting upon his spanked raw arse