A Toontastic Forum Meet

Guest Geordio Armani

A right clicky bunch of morons. I've met them. "Ooh, you can't sit there, that's so-and-so's seat" or "Oh, I see you're wearing a jumper. To the match. titter titter" or "Just had a txt off so-and-so, they are going to be late as they had to see the manager in Waitrose due to the legs of lamb being too red" or "went pony trecking at the weekend. My behind is smarting. guffaw snort guffaw" or "Beer? You would like some beer?! Oh, okay, I'll ask the chap behind the bar for a glass of beer for you."

Stay clear. Stay well clear.

I went to the last one, but left without saying hello, the old fella in the corner muttering and waving a packet of bacon at everyone was a tad disconcerting.

Aye, ended up in a mass battle with someone removing J69's sense of humour with a broken glass....savage stuff

I don't think I have ever referred to you once in my ten years on here unless responding to a direct quote from you. It seems every thread I look in these days you are harping on about me :D Time to let it go Wacky

Aye, ended up in a mass battle with someone removing J69's sense of humour with a broken glass....savage stuff

I don't think I have ever referred to you once in my ten years on here unless responding to a direct quote from you. It seems every thread I look in these days you are harping on about me :D Time to let it go Wacky

Nah, I enjoy it and you hate it, thats good enough for me.

I went to the last one, but left without saying hello, the old fella in the corner muttering and waving a packet of bacon at everyone was a tad disconcerting.

I was just trying to be helpful..................

I was just trying to be helpful..................

maybe it was your burkha that put everybody off

I actually had the Lawrence of Arabia outfit on - flowing white robes 'n aall

trying it out for size, and getting in the practice ?