The IRA

McFaul

Fucking bomb hidden somewhere in London. Can the cunts not just accept that they done well out the good friday agreement. As bad as Al Quaida in my view, and so are their supporters looking in no direction in particular.

It's fine, heightened security, but nothing to worry about. :lol:

head-in-sand.jpg

You going to apologise? You know given I was informed and you were worrying over nothing?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So they've planted a couple of bombs near Dublin in protest at the Queen's visit.

They're so stupid that they'll bomb the country they want to be a part of. These are the type of idiots we're dealing with.

So they've planted a couple of bombs near Dublin in protest at the Queen's visit.

They're so stupid that they'll bomb the country they want to be a part of. These are the type of idiots we're dealing with.

Indeed, i bet Jack Bauer could've rounded them all up in a day let alone how many years the police/government now spent trying to bring these spastics under control.

Did ya see Marian Price and cohorts up in Derry at some rally on Easter Monday, she's standing holding a page while some armed lads in balaclavas read from it, why weren't they all lifted there and then for example.

She was arrested over that.

Bus hijacked and blew up outside a school round the corner from me. Bus is currently in flames and cop landys are everywhere.. more as i get it folks!

Wheres Grandma?

Which one?

Choose your words carefully you prick..

If the police had've come storming in then it would only have inflamed the situation. The only reason that they've been able to do anything with Price was because she was out on license, if the other fellas weren't then they'd merely have gotten a slap on the wrists.

Well, in the past, breaking up rallies in Derry hasn't gone as smoothly as the authorities would have liked...

No need to risk any violence, the inevitable video footage of the police going in and arresting them and breaking up the rally would've been the best marketing tool the RIRA could hope for.

Edited by ewerk

Fucking cowards. If they're caught, they should be tortured and executed. No more of this early release bollocks.

99% of Northern Ireland are enjoying the relative peace, whatever their political and religious outlook and want to move on. Hence the visit from the Queen to the Republic. Just who do these dick sucking verminous cretins think they're representing? The bad old days are over. And the cheerleaders for these cunts should be silenced, even if it means doing a Mossad and kidnapping a few twats in Boston.

I don't think they're getting any support from the Americans any more, any chance of that went with the 9/11 attacks and the fact that 90% of former Republican terrorists/fundraisers and now committed to the peace process.

What we have now are a reasonably small number of hardcore, largely from the west of the country. They're not particularly well armed or funded but unfortunately it only takes one bomb or gun to take life.

Edited by ewerk

Well I'm no expert, but I'd like to inflitrate these groups, then kill them in their beds on the sly. Putting bombs in town centres is a spineless act and frankly an atrosity. Those responsible should be prepared to find an assassin in their homes if they want to play those games.

Well I'm no expert, but I'd like to inflitrate these groups, then kill them in their beds on the sly. Putting bombs in town centres is a spineless act and frankly an atrosity. Those responsible should be prepared to find an assassin in their homes if they want to play those games.

I'd rather not have my government running death squads with carte Blanche.

Oh I don't know, could be quite entertaining... but then I'm all for having a Running Man type show on tv too for an immigrants wanting to coming in to the country :D

Yeah bomb a Spanish bank....that'll get you a united ireland! :lol: what utter spastics

Hoo man! thats Kevs granny your talking about, show some respect.

Listen you fat baldy prick, i could very very very easily say something about your family right now which would probably result in you banning me. But i'm a nice guy so i wont, so shut the fuck up you pathetic fucker, you've cracked that joke at least 3 times in this thread and not one person laughed.

Yeah bomb a Spanish bank....that'll get you a united ireland! :lol: what utter spastics

Hoo man! thats Kevs granny your talking about, show some respect.

Listen you fat baldy prick, i could very very very easily say something about your family right now which would probably result in you banning me. But i'm a nice guy so i wont, so shut the fuck up you pathetic fucker, you've cracked that joke at least 3 times in this thread and not one person laughed.

Can you be sure though?

Guest alex

hanna-movie-cate-blanchett-1-600x398.jpg

?

FFS, thought I'd beat the traffic by leaving early this afternoon only to find that the motorway had been closed due to a bomb hoax.

If their plan to unite Ireland is by disrupting traffic in the Greater Belfast area then I think they'll have a long wait on their hands.

It's only when you've been directly affected by it do you realise the futility of war. :lol:

Edited by ewerk