British woman beheaded in Tenerife

Idioteque

More foreign nutcases means less money to treat Leazes' obvious mental health problems.

whey aye, lets kick Scotland out of the UK and accept a few million more muslims, terrorists and assorted spongers to replace them.

:lol:

Brilliant.

Robs words, not mine, said when you were on holiday.

Oh, you even had a look on here to see what I was saying didn't you :lol:

I highly doubt Rob W suggested that we should replace Scotland with muslims, terrorists and assorted spongers. The only person who ever says shit like that, is you.

Oh, an you accused me of hiding and then when I posted you said I was obsessed. You can't have it both ways, you daft old coot.

are you sure you've had a good relaxing holiday :razz:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Headlines:

British Woman Bewildered in Tenerife.

Asked what was causing the consternation, the woman said, "I've just been reading some thread on a message board that is utterly...bewildering."

ANP

You've been ranting about Muslims and all sorts since you first got into this thread. About how we were welcoming insane people who behead others into the country and all the rest of it.

The fact is nobody quite knows what you're on about in this thread. From the minute you turned up trying to make this into a "Some people think that Bulgarians who behead people should be given free council housing and welcomed to the UK" thread, you've made very little sense.

I seriously don't know why you're bothering, he's not going to turn around and admit any of that is he?

You've been ranting about Muslims and all sorts since you first got into this thread. About how we were welcoming insane people who behead others into the country and all the rest of it.

The fact is nobody quite knows what you're on about in this thread. From the minute you turned up trying to make this into a "Some people think that Bulgarians who behead people should be given free council housing and welcomed to the UK" thread, you've made very little sense.

I seriously don't know why you're bothering, he's not going to turn around and admit any of that is he?

are you going to spout shite just like you have done in the thread about Maddie

Leazes, I have made my position regarding you, and the complete nonsense you trot repeatedly regardless of context, perfectly clear and I'm not going to dignify such rubbish by answering.

This vast majority of this message board has regarded you as a joke for over five years, sometimes it's funny but most of the time it's just pitiful.

Leazes, I have made my position regarding you, and the complete nonsense you trot repeatedly regardless of context, perfectly clear and I'm not going to dignify such rubbish by answering.

This vast majority of this message board has regarded you as a joke for over five years, sometimes it's funny but most of the time it's just pitiful.

is that so ? What a pity the "vast majority of this message board" , unlike myself, have been so wrong about the Halls and Shepherd, and now Mike Ashley. A smart lad like you should have realised long ago how big the odds were on someone "being better" than the 5th best club in the country over a period of 15 years, it is not rocket science. There are some other people on here who actually have some brains and realise where the club is heading like myself.

I also couldn't care less if the likes of you have namby pamby softie liberal political views either, you're a dipshit. The majority of the posters in the thread about Maddie also think you're talking shite there by the way.

So. Whether you are talking about football you are wrong, in fact totally destroyed, and if you are talking about muslims, my posts aren't exclusively about muslims, they are about immigration problems, integration, financial, disrespect for the laws and cultures of the country, if you have the capability to read correctly you would see that. So you're talking out of your arse in that area too.

I think you're views are a joke, the feeling is mutual.

Edited by LeazesMag

He had recently been released from a nut house

We've all suspected this for some time.

Go back Leazes, freedom isn't working for you.

are you back in sticking up for your pals mode again - do they need your moral support :lol:

is that so ? What a pity the "vast majority of this message board" , unlike myself, have been so wrong about the Halls and Shepherd, and now Mike Ashley. A smart lad like you should have realised long ago how big the odds were on someone "being better" than the 5th best club in the country over a period of 15 years, it is not rocket science. There are some other people on here who actually have some brains and realise where the club is heading like myself.

I also couldn't care less if the likes of you have namby pamby softie liberal political views either, you're a dipshit. The majority of the posters in the thread about Maddie also think you're talking shite there by the way.

So. Whether you are talking about football you are wrong, in fact totally destroyed, and if you are talking about muslims, my posts aren't exclusively about muslims, they are about immigration problems, integration, financial, disrespect for the laws and cultures of the country, if you have the capability to read correctly you would see that. So you're talking out of your arse in that area too.

And out comes the usual stuff, fifth best :lol:.

You really have no idea.

And out comes the usual stuff, fifth best :lol:.

You really have no idea.

you should make yourself clear what you are referring to then.

I said that I was taking the piss out of Rob, with some justification too because I think his views on Jon Venables is appalling, thinking he should be free then saying we should kick the jocks out of England.

Can't you read ? Have you actually read this thread ? We have people here in this country who should not be here, or should be locked up too, whether because they are scumbags or need medical help and aren't getting it or both, the irony being that some people are quite happy for them to come here, asylum seekers and all sorts of spongers are queueing up to come into this country, and we are already in financial trouble with cuts to the health service etc having been made, as you ought to know very well.

Are you really a doctor ?

Your self-importance is pathetic lad, you've no sense of humour as well as being a softie clueless leftie, you're a dickhead.

are you back in sticking up for your pals mode again - do they need your moral support :lol:

Back in your box you crazy radge.

Back in your box you crazy radge.

potty bastard

Leazes, How is this thread about immigration? It's about a Bulgarian sociopath beheading a woman in a supermarket in Tenerife.

You're the only man on the planet who could make a link between a mental Bulgarian killing a woman in Tenerife and immigration into the UK.

Leazes wrote

"I highly doubt Rob W suggested that we should replace Scotland with muslims, terrorists and assorted spongers. "

Small correction dear boy - I did indicate that I think Scotland comes in Category 3 - and some Rangers fans seem to fall into Category 2 these days

Guest alex
Leazes, How is this thread about immigration? It's about a Bulgarian sociopath beheading a woman in a supermarket in Tenerife.

You're the only man on the planet who could make a link between a mental Bulgarian killing a woman in Tenerife and immigration into the UK.

If she hadn't emigrated, she'd still be alive :lol:

Immigrants could be nutters though - that's the risk you take.

Of course they'd have to be quality nutters to threaten the jobs of world class serial killers we produce like Shipman.

you need a holiday.

Tenerife ?

Leazes wrote

"I highly doubt Rob W suggested that we should replace Scotland with muslims, terrorists and assorted spongers. "

Small correction dear boy - I did indicate that I think Scotland comes in Category 3 - and some Rangers fans seem to fall into Category 2 these days

your specs are as clouded as your brain dear boy

Guest alex
Been said before but if you've been to Tenerife, Rob's been to Elevenerife.

he went there in his muslim submarine

:lol: