Chelsea vs Newcastle United

Deano

Then, just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water........The commentator announces there is a third Ameobi alive and breathing........Tommy ffs alive and falling over at Leeds!!!!!!!!!

There's also a sister iirc who's a sprinter :lol:

There's also a cousin, Tony. He's very skinny/gangly. Goes by the name Tony Boney Ameobi :lol:

:razz::D :D :D

I fuckin' love this board!! Donkey's years of spouting this type of shite and chuckling myself to sleep :icon_lol:

<_<

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CT dilemma. Lua Lua on, but at the expense of Ferguson who picked up a knock.

A wobbly moment in the pub, it has to be said :lol: Fergie did well though. Its the same old problem for most of us fans and the the team.....We they know we have shit up front. Give us a couple of proper strikers to get behind and we'll murder some teams next season.

Horrible thing to say but Williamson getting injured has allowed Staylor to get a game and you always have that feeling hes dangerous in the box and can always crop up with a goal. 2 point grabbing goals hes scored have secured us 4 points. Williamson just doesnt seem to offer that threat.

Very True.

I hope all the doom mongers can go into closed season knowing we have a core of a very good team that has held its own against some of the top teams in the division.

We also have a crop of decent youngsters who may not be first team ready, but are quite capable of stepping up and holding the fort when needed.

We all agree that its the striker situation that holds us back.

Several decent additions in the summer and we will be fucking laughing all the way to a very close top six finish.

Well done all.

Wow, never dreamt we'd get a point off Chelsea with all our absentees.

Don't ever want to hear another bad word about goal scoring Saylor. :)

Raylor didn't do too well with his set-piece kicks, Barton should have kept taking them. :rolleyes:

Ferguson acquitted himself well. :D

Stroller had the usual energy & output of a dead Eveready battery. :angry:

I thought we were done for when they got the second goal.

Big error for Krul on that goal, but where was Wilson. :lol:

I thought we were in for a cricket score when they got that early goal.

Colo & Enrique put in a good shift.

Edited by Noelie

Didn't George Robledo have a brother who played for us?

Just wondering when the last time brothers turned out for us?

Edit; Robledo Brothers played in the 52 final, decent article about them here

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/footbal...ys-1094964.html

With elder sibling Shola in line for a striking role at Stamford Bridge, Alan Pardew is poised to field the first set of brothers in a senior team since Matty and Ritchie Appleby lined up alongside each other in the Kevin Keegan era.

Didn't George Robledo have a brother who played for us?

Just wondering when the last time brothers turned out for us?

Edit; Robledo Brothers played in the 52 final, decent article about them here

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/footbal...ys-1094964.html

With elder sibling Shola in line for a striking role at Stamford Bridge, Alan Pardew is poised to field the first set of brothers in a senior team since Matty and Ritchie Appleby lined up alongside each other in the Kevin Keegan era.

Cheers Bunter.

Any more?

Very good game. Ferguson and Raylor did well when they got the chance, though i dont know why they let Raylor take the corners. I think Raylor is better if ur gonna shoot at goal, but barton is better at putting the ball on someones head imo.

Sort of liked the formation, 3 wingers and a striker (my fm formation!). Imagine Ben Arfa playing behind in that, with a non-shola striker infront of him, could work quite well when we are playing counter-attacking football against teams like Chelski and Manu. Wish he would have subbed Shola very early today instead of the likes of Jonas and Løvenkrands. Good team performance though, and a good point!

Well done the lads. It was fucking bouncing in the away end today. Was great taking the piss out them cockney tossers. You wouldnt think they had finished runners-up, the part-time twats never made a noise.

Edited by SCOREBOARD1

Two quality strikers, a bit of pacey cover out wide, a ball playing midfielder and a new right back is needed.

I share CT's belief that we have the foundations of a very good team next season and that we have a group of promising young lads coming through.

If we can tie up a key contracts for Barton and Enrique and bring in two quality strikers we will already be a better side than we are now.

Added to that a fully fit Barfa and Gosling which WILL be like two news signings and the emerging youngsters also, we will have options.

With the three keepers, Colo, Nolan, Barton, Tiote, Jose, Jonas, Ben Arfa, we do have the basis of a good team but we have to add to them (and keep them, which we won't with Jose) to make a god team!

We played really well anyway today, full credit to every one of them for giving their all when we had nothing to play for. They pulled on the big guns and we still kept pace!