Mods - time for a totting points system for serial idiots

Rob W

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I quite like Nickelback :lol:

Agree, absolutely nowt wrong with them.

You're american, you're allowed to have fucking terrible taste...

:lol: I will murder you Fist. I will murder you until you're dead.

:razz:

I am cacking my ample pants. Will it be the Gay Death?

No violence, just have my taste in clothing criticised until I die of shame.

Edited by Monkeys Fist

I quite like Nickelback :razz:

Nope, am Brit through and through, would love to retire stateside when then time comes mind.

Bet you think the The Smiths were good, or maybe, given your choice of companions, you're more of an Erasure "man" :lol:

I think I'd be a bit of a twat as well if I'd spent 30 years on a submarine with a bunch of Arabs.

I thought he'd just been to Vegas.

We're on about Rob here. He worked in submarines with Arabs for many years. So he says like.

its a fact man - Leazes will back me up

why has everyone got it in for rob so much? he's not that bad is he? i can think of far worse on here who escape with much less abuse from the masses...

kind words, kind words - you build merit in the Great Cycle of Life Dr G

I'm afraid the abuse is the price of fame.....

they are tragic sufferers from envy, feelings of inadequacy, their pointless, vapid existences - stuck between the bottle and the Sun........ sad, very very sad

But my shoulders are broad, my spirit undimmed.

I continue - if I can improve the lot of one of the ingrates on here so they come back as a worm rather than as a leech I shall feel it was all worth while

:lol::razz:

go and take Jon Venables for a pint in your submarine you daft arse.

why do you swear all the time my friend?

Lack of control or lack of vocabulary???

V-O-C-A-B-U-L-A-R-Y is WORDS to you by the way

Guest alex
Bet Toonpack has a stars and stripes bandana for when he's listening to rock.

What, you mean you don't?

:lol:

I wear a wig.

I quite like Nickelback :razz:

Nope, am Brit through and through, would love to retire stateside when then time comes mind.

Bet you think the The Smiths were good, or maybe, given your choice of companions, you're more of an Erasure "man" :lol:

Well fuck off then. You're right about The Smiths being pish though imo, top yourself music. Bet Tecato loves them.

Guest alex

There's a bloke up my street who is bang into Americana - 50's diner style furniture, juke boxes, Motown, vintage denim but he's never actually been to America. Not having a pop like, I think he's got the right idea.

There's a bloke up my street who is bang into Americana - 50's diner style furniture, juke boxes, Motown, vintage denim but he's never actually been to America. Not having a pop like, I think he's got the right idea.

Got one of them, plays ye olde 45's, had everything from Sam Cooke via Coolio through to Metallica on it. It's in storage just now.

On the subject of the bloke in your street, there's an Elvis house on Whiltley Lodge over from the Kittiwake

Edited by Toonpack

why has everyone got it in for rob so much? he's not that bad is he? i can think of far worse on here who escape with much less abuse from the masses...

they are tragic sufferers from envy, feelings of inadequacy, their pointless, vapid existences - stuck between the bottle and the Sun........ sad, very very sad

I continue - if I can improve the lot of one of the ingrates on here so they come back as a worm rather than as a leech I shall feel it was all worth while

try teaching English and spelling to all the fuckers you're happy to see sponge off the country, kill kids and be set free, have no regard for human life or law and order, and drain the economy - you know, those who you prefer here to the Jocks, who have been part of the UK and doing their bit for centuries.

You really don't get it do you ?

Rob's seething his thread has turned in the "Fish got bummed" thread.

6 points to everyone.

swearing quietly while he reads his Koran on his submarine

Guest alex

That's a tired, unimaginative cliche of an argument tbh Rob, so it's no surprise to see you using it. Are you honestly suggesting that Chaucer or Shakespeare lacked vocabulary? Because they weren't averse to using swear words.

That's a tired, unimaginative cliche of an argument tbh Rob, so it's no surprise to see you using it. Are you honestly suggesting that Chaucer or Shakespeare lacked vocabulary? Because they weren't averse to using swear words.

Very true, Chaucer loved a good cunny.