Mods - time for a totting points system for serial idiots

Rob W

I think I'd be a bit of a twat as well if I'd spent 30 years on a submarine with a bunch of Arabs.

I thought he'd just been to Vegas.

We're on about Rob here. He worked in submarines with Arabs for many years. So he says like.

That's a dodgy combo right there. :lol:

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically he told me that he'd sorted out the internal flights, the Grand Canyon tour and the Alcatraz night tour. This was a falsehood.

We were out in Vegas with a couple of his mates, I turned in around 01:00 and played an hour or so on the tables, turned in around 02:00. I was pissed off with him, so when he turned up at 02:30 I, like a child, pretended to be asleep. That morning he tells me over breakfast, that he's stayed out until 04:00 and pulled this Canadian girl, brought her back to the room but because I was there he gave her a kiss and sent her packing. This was a falsehood.

Few things throughout the holiday fucked me off; terrible choice in driving music (when driving through the Soledad Valley his contribution to musical accompaniment was Nickleback.) also, his inability to gauge personal space was one of the chief crimes. For example slinging an arm round my shoulders in Vegas or (and this one is my personal Hell) when at my friends Dad's place in Orange County we were out the back just catching the sun when he leans over and says "Come on, I'll put the lotion on"... I very quickly sat up and told him to fuck off as I'll do it myself.

He insists he's straight.

So yeah, great places, shockingly piss poor company.

WTF, I'd have buried the cunt in the Nevada desert. Weird as fuck that like.

P.S After I'd let him suck me off obviously.

Edited by Jusoda Kid

Far too many threads are being hijacked by serial idiots throwing the same abuse after about a page of sense (or what passes for it on here) at each other IMHO

It's not even funny, just childish ranting (or turning each one into a discussion about FFS)

maybe 3 points for each occurrence and a weeks ban when they reach 12?

I guess this is you voluteering for a ban throughout the F1 season then!

And what's this about Arabs in submarines?

:lol:Gays love bald men. Just look at Right Said Fred. Pure testosterone; proper aggressive raving homosexuals.

Aye but I reckon Fish is probably using 'regain' - looks the type tbh :razz:

Knew each other through mates, he had heard I was going on a US trip and that I wanted someone to come with.

Always thought him a bit odd, but didn't know the extent of his oddness until too late.

When he asked you for a "lotion" ,what did you say?

I think my response was "erm, fuck off"

So you had to think about it?

I wouldn't fancy being the only white man on a submarine full of arabs, granted a goat or two would make me feel a little more comfortable, but that is a recipe for disaster. No wonder Rob's lost the plot.

Apparently they warmed to him cause he was fluent in the lingo. And of coure he regaled the younger boys with tales of derring do!!1