Spelling

Christmas Tree

Guest alex
The Fish remembers it better than me but I sang part of Love Will Tear Us Apart in the style of Elvis in the upstairs/outside bit of The Forth once. Apparently. You probably had to be there like.

I've got a vague recollection of you singing something in the style of Roscoe P Coltrane from Dukes of Hazzard at around 5pm on saturday afternoon.

Later on (apparently anyway) my lass went into the kitchen and when she came back in she couldn't find me. She located me in front garden. When she asked what I was doing I said I was looking for the dog. I have no recollection of this like. I hope I wasn't having a slash as it was only about 8 o'clock.

Would it have been better if it was 11 like??? :)

I love how these threads can migrate from spelling and poetry, to pissing in the garden in broad day light (possibly).

Only from the pov that it would've been dark and there would've been less chance of anyone seeing it. But not really, no :) Wor lass doesn't seem to think I'd had one like, purely on the basis she doesn't reckon I'd have been able to do my fly back up.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alex
Woke up in Carlisle once, meant to get off at Hexham.

Afternoon beers :)

I woke up in Leeds once getting the train back to Newcastle from Edinburgh. Was about 12 at night as well. Skint and already hungover.

Guest alex

Actually I tell a lie, it was York. I fucking knew straight away like. Recognised it and had that sinking feeling. Think I got home about 3 am.

When Aftershock first came out me and a few mates young and daft all had days off work and went on the piss, drinking these horrific drinks. I had a period of no memory, and I woke up on the 685 heading to Hexham, with my head on some fat lass in jopdhurs thigh. I came round and she didn't even move my head. Had to get the train back to Newcastle, from Hexham, and fell asleep on that and woke just before Heworth.