Spelling

Christmas Tree

Your issue with "been" and "being" isn't a spelling mistake. It's an inability to grasp the difference between present and past tense. :)

Listen dullard, the facts are overwhelming . Leftys are good at maths, rightys are artistic.

Your an accountant and I'm a Karaoke king. Deal with your uncreativeness.

I'm left handed, Notorious P.I.G.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All the best people are left handed :)

I frequently type left-handed.

:)

Thing is if you are left handed you tend to be pretty much ambidextrous because its a right handed world. I iron with my right hand and I can write pretty well too. Though things such as chopping veggies and slicing meat I'm definitely left handed.

Guest alex

My best mate as a kid was left-handed but he could change over during a game of cricket and bat right-handed when the fancy took him. He could play golf right-handed too since left-handed clubs were too expensive for him back then. He was right-footed as well. Fascinating :)

My best mate as a kid was left-handed but he could change over during a game of cricket and bat right-handed when the fancy took him. He could play golf right-handed too since left-handed clubs were too expensive for him back then. He was right-footed as well. Fascinating :)

Yeah I used to play Rounders alot. The fielders never knew where to stand :) I often caught them out with a last minute change of hand :)

Aye I do a canny bit of stuff right handed naturally. Playing golf and the guitar as examples. And ironing.

You play guitar? :) :) I'd love to learn, my nephew is an awesome player, he's in a band too. You iron too?..........Thats just made me realise I've NEVER seen hubby with an iron in his hand :) Welll, only a soldering iron :)

Ps. Why is that first guitar smiley called 'alex' What have I missed??

Aye I do a canny bit of stuff right handed naturally. Playing golf and the guitar as examples. And ironing.

You play guitar? :) :) I'd love to learn, my nephew is an awesome player, he's in a band too. You iron too?..........Thats just made me realise I've NEVER seen hubby with an iron in his hand :) Welll, only a soldering iron :)

Ps. Why is that first guitar smiley called 'alex' What have I missed??

Not anymore. I still can and iI've got a couple of guitars but I never play them.

I think Alex sang an Elvis song in the Trent or something.

Guest alex

The Fish remembers it better than me but I sang part of Love Will Tear Us Apart in the style of Elvis in the upstairs/outside bit of The Forth once. Apparently. You probably had to be there like.

The Fish remembers it better than me but I sang part of Love Will Tear Us Apart in the style of Elvis in the upstairs/outside bit of The Forth once. Apparently. You probably had to be there like.

Ahh I wish someone had videoed it for the secret forum :)

:) Reminds me of my mate's ability to sing everything in the style of Sean Connery.

I've got a vague recollection of you singing something in the style of Roscoe P Coltrane from Dukes of Hazzard at around 5pm on saturday afternoon.

Guest alex

I've got a vague recollection of you singing something in the style of Roscoe P Coltrane from Dukes of Hazzard at around 5pm on saturday afternoon.

Later on (apparently anyway) my lass went into the kitchen and when she came back in she couldn't find me. She located me in front garden. When she asked what I was doing I said I was looking for the dog. I have no recollection of this like. I hope I wasn't having a slash as it was only about 8 o'clock.

Later on (apparently anyway) my lass went into the kitchen and when she came back in she couldn't find me. She located me in front garden. When she asked what I was doing I said I was looking for the dog. I have no recollection of this like. I hope I wasn't having a slash as it was only about 8 o'clock.

:) :)

I timed my exit perfectly with the words 'you're a bad influence' ringing in my ears as i got into the car.

I was in some state myself after the game. I did the old trick of falling asleep on the wrong metro and ended up at the Airport rather than Cullercoats.

Could have been worse. I used to wake up on the last metro pulling into the Stadium of light rather than South Shields. No good if you're wearing a Newcastle top.

When I played for the school rounders team I always used to step up with the bat in my left hand so you'd get the old "LEFTY!" cries and all the fielders would move round, then at the last minute switch it to my right hand and hit it into the huge gap they'd all left. I was constantly amazed at how often it worked. :)

I'm right handed but can write quite well with my left and always use the computer mouse with my left as well, to the point where I struggle with my right. I also discovered the other week that I've been using a tin opener with my left hand for years when I bought a new one with the twisty bit on the right and was totally confused by it. :)

Would it have been better if it was 11 like??? :)

I love how these threads can migrate from spelling and poetry, to pissing in the garden in broad day light (possibly).