Most negative on here

LeazesMag

In no particular order

Christmas Tree

NJS

Renton

Gejon

Off the top of my head, these are the first names that spring to mind.

It's you ya fucking daft old twat.

I'm as positive as anybody Kevin lad, I don't under-sell the football club

You should be drinking coke at your age, not sniffing it

We know where this is heading. :)

be positive

We know where this is heading. :)

be positive

...and dont look back.

In no particular order

Christmas Tree

NJS

Renton

Gejon

I'm not the one who is embarassed by NUFC fans or who can't enjoy football any more tbh (although you would have a point if you had posted this in the Souness era). I'm also not the one who thinks the country is falling apart due to immigration.

Really that's just a list of posters you don't like. Gejon being negative man, fuck off man. :)

In no particular order

Christmas Tree

NJS

Renton

Gejon

I'm not the one who is embarassed by NUFC fans or who can't enjoy football any more tbh (although you would have a point if you had posted this in the Souness era). I'm also not the one who thinks the country is falling apart due to immigration.

Really that's just a list of posters you don't like. Gejon being negative man, fuck off man. :)

I don't judge anybody on here in terms of "like" or "dislike" that I haven't met in real life [and so far as I know, that's only 2 people] . Be positive Renton.

However, thinking the club is no bigger than the likes of Bolton and Blackburn, is, in fact, sligggghhtly negative. As is thinking we are better off selling our best players to clubs we have finished above in our recent past. Serious question, were you not embarrassed at the booing that went on aimed at a team which finished 5th in the premiership ? Or the booing at the testimonial of a world class superstar in front of millions on TV ? Because if you weren't, you should have been.

Next.

Edited by LeazesMag

In no particular order

Christmas Tree

NJS

Renton

Gejon

I don't judge anybody on here in terms of "like" or "dislike" that I haven't met in real life [and so far as I know, that's only 2 people] . Be positive Renton.

However, thinking the club is no bigger than the likes of Bolton and Blackburn, is, in fact, sligggghhtly negative. As is thinking we are better off selling our best players to clubs we have finished above in our recent past. Serious question, were you not embarrassed at the booing that went on aimed at a team which finished 5th in the premiership ? Or the booing at the testimonial of a world class superstar in front of millions on TV ? Because if you weren't, you should have been.

Next.

It's you who mention those teams - all I say is that given no chance of funding, its only realistic to forget about the top 4/5/6 - 4 of which you agree with. Saying "we're aiming for the top 4" is unrealistic bravado.

It's not me who states it as an indisputable FACT that we won't win anything for the foreseeable future and revels in that.

No answer about how you feel fear of living in your own country either.

In no particular order

Christmas Tree

NJS

Renton

Gejon

Next.

It's you who mention those teams - all I say is that given no chance of funding, its only realistic to forget about the top 4/5/6 - 4 of which you agree with. Saying "we're aiming for the top 4" is unrealistic bravado.

It's not me who states it as an indisputable FACT that we won't win anything for the foreseeable future and revels in that.

No answer about how you feel fear of living in your own country either.

oh dear.

how much have you stumped up in the past few weeks "to watch certain failure" ?

Edited by LeazesMag

I'm the most deluded (overly positive about everything) fucker on here :)

you're also the most prominent poster from Newcastle Online, hence your nomination :)

I'm the most deluded (overly positive about everything) fucker on here :lol:

you're also the most prominent poster from Newcastle Online, hence your nomination :death:

Fair enough :razz:

I'm the most deluded (overly positive about everything) fucker on here :lol:

Not untill yuo've started a We might finish above Arsenal thread me lad. :razz:

Gonna go for Man U and blow you right out of the water! :death: