Andy Carroll....Local Hero! O̶r̶ ̶J̶u̶d̶a̶s̶?

Christmas Tree

Carroll  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

He's a Judas cunt, you can't get forced out with 5 years of a contract to run.

rubbish, the time left on his contract is nowt to do with it, if anything, its more grounds for the club telling Liverpool to fuck off. It won't be long before Enrique and Tiotte are also "Judas cunts" too by the way. In fact any decent player we get will be "Judas cunts" but the club is in great hands and is not their fault.

What a mong.

Go to skunkers and NO too, where there are lots of other idiotic mongs with the same view as you.

A bit over-the-top from you there like lol. Players leave clubs all the time, the Judas accusation comes from his supposed loyalties to us, being a supporter and locally born and bred. Enrique and Tiote won't and shouldn't have the same 'love' for the club as Carroll claims to have had and if he'd have wanted to have stayed he could have :lol:

Doesn't matter where he comes from, he's got his own career and life to put first. Its up to the club to show its worth him staying here. I'd rather not state the obvious ...... try and work it out.

I thought they did that, and succeeded. Was the wet ink on his 5 1/2 contract not proof of that? I'll not even discuss the topic with you if you're going to adopt that patronising tone with me fella.

did I blink or has he gone to Liverpool ?

Seems to me like you are asking to be "patronised", I was right, you are another who can't see the wood from the trees

rubbish, the time left on his contract is nowt to do with it, if anything, its more grounds for the club telling Liverpool to fuck off. It won't be long before Enrique and Tiotte are also "Judas cunts" too by the way. In fact any decent player we get will be "Judas cunts" but the club is in great hands and is not their fault.

What a mong.

Go to skunkers and NO too, where there are lots of other idiotic mongs with the same view as you.

A bit over-the-top from you there like lol. Players leave clubs all the time, the Judas accusation comes from his supposed loyalties to us, being a supporter and locally born and bred. Enrique and Tiote won't and shouldn't have the same 'love' for the club as Carroll claims to have had and if he'd have wanted to have stayed he could have :lol:

Doesn't matter where he comes from, he's got his own career and life to put first. Its up to the club to show its worth him staying here. I'd rather not state the obvious ...... try and work it out.

I thought they did that, and succeeded. Was the wet ink on his 5 1/2 contract not proof of that? I'll not even discuss the topic with you if you're going to adopt that patronising tone with me fella.

Well done...you sussed the prick out quickfast.

the pricks are those who think its acceptable to sell our best players and compete at the levels of Bolton, Blackburn and Norwich. Like you are doing.

I've read a fair bit from afar, didn't think he'd abuse me on my very first day though :lol: He could have just disagreed lol

Best to get it out the way early tbh.

Interesting, and somewhat surprising, that you can see no difference in a player who is a fan of the club and from their home town, and one from Spain or the Ivory coast with no Newcastle connections.

Or could it just be KrulsCurtains made a perfectly valid point but you just couldn't help abusing him from the off anyway?

Abuse ? Don't be stupid.

What about the last post, have you replied ? Have you looked at the link ? You didn't believe me when I said Beardsley waved to the Kop ? You thought I was making something up to further my point, didn't you Renton ?

Beardsley wasn't a "Judas" either [do i have to spell it out because you're too dumb to get it], he didn't go for money either, he went for career reasons to be bigger club who offered him the chance of medals and money. I said he was a leech for waving at the Kop while a Newcastle player and denying he was moving, then moved a few weeks later. He also has backed Mike Ashley against his long time friend and ally, Keegan, he's a yes man, he has always been a yes man.

Does this make sense, or are you going to ignore this post again, and hope someone will come along and deflect it ?

I'm not abusing anybody when I correct them, dipshit, if Carroll had remained at Newcastle, the way we are going, he'd have been a complete mug. We need a Halls and Shepherd type to come along again and save us from the decline we are in, because we are heading back to the days where they found us, and local lads and other players saw us as a club where they were playing at the top and competing at the top, and didn't look elsewhere . Comrehend ?

Interesting, and somewhat surprising, that you can see no difference in a player who is a fan of the club and from their home town, and one from Spain or the Ivory coast with no Newcastle connections.

Or could it just be KrulsCurtains made a perfectly valid point but you just couldn't help abusing him from the off anyway?

Abuse ? Don't be stupid.

What about the last post, have you replied ? Have you looked at the link ? You didn't believe me when I said Beardsley waved to the Kop ? You thought I was making something up to further my point, didn't you Renton ?

Beardsley wasn't a "Judas" either [do i have to spell it out because you're too dumb to get it], he didn't go for money either, he went for career reasons to be bigger club who offered him the chance of medals and money. I said he was a leech for waving at the Kop while a Newcastle player and denying he was moving, then moved a few weeks later. He also has backed Mike Ashley against his long time friend and ally, Keegan, he's a yes man, he has always been a yes man.

Does this make sense, or are you going to ignore this post again, and hope someone will come along and deflect it ?

I'm not abusing anybody when I correct them, dipshit, if Carroll had remained at Newcastle, the way we are going, he'd have been a complete mug. We need a Halls and Shepherd type to come along again and save us from the decline we are in, because we are heading back to the days where they found us, and local lads and other players saw us as a club where they were playing at the top and competing at the top, and didn't look elsewhere . Comrehend ?

Yes I replied, check the previous page.

I'm not abusing anybody when I correct them, dipshit,

:lol:

So. Again. For the benefit of angrysteve and anyone else.

Is Andy Carroll a Judas or a local hero ?

Personally I think he isn't a Judas, he's ambitious so he went for career reasons and nobody can blame him for that when they would do the same, and he wasn't at NUFC long enough to achieve anything to be a local hero either.

He doesn't deserve the flak he's getting from ignorant stupid people I know that, but that is my opinion.

To clarify then Carroll isn't a Judas but Beardsley is in your mind?

I'm going to say neither are either as well like. But I'm quite happy to treat both as Judases as long as they don't play for us.

ah, Renton who respects others' opinions then tells us all that Carroll is a Judas and lets have nothing more said on the matter :lol:

I said Beardsley is a leech and a yes man, and the actions of doing what he did [have you seen the link, do you believe me now?] while wearing a NUFC shirt is in a different league to what Carroll has done, which in comparison is not much and generally fuck all other than what most people would have done.

It seems to me that you have joined one of those who can't come to terms with the fact the club is back among the also rans of football, hence your inability to admit that Carroll's actions are indeed natural and no different to anyone else who has ambitions to get the most from their ability and opportunities in life.

I respect your opinion, I just don't agree with it. According to your link, Beardsley had virtually already signed for Liverpool, the transfer happening days later (I can't personally remember the details at the time). He shouldn't have done what he did, but at the same time there was no need for Carroll to do it on four seperate occasions either. I agree Beardsley is a yes man (a leech is a bit strong though), but I think this is what is affecting your judgement of his actions back then. Had he been massively critical of Ashley, I don't think you would be slagging him off in this way, because he was also one of our greatest ever players during two time periods, something Carroll will never be. To my knowledge, he wasn't/isn't a thug who beats up women either. So that's just my opinion on the matter.

Out of interest, how did you feel about Beardsley during his second time here? Did you celebrate his goals?

As for your last sentence, seriously, give it a fucking rest man. There's nothing new to say.

of course I celebrated his goals, he was playing for Newcastle. Do you think I should want him to fail because I "despised" him ? I'll leave that sort of woolly headed thinking to the Shepherd-haters brigade.

The link is there, the Kop was taking the piss, and one of our own rubbed our nose in it, waving to the Liverpool supporters, denying he was going, then went. The fact he is a Geordie only added to the humiliation. Carroll is already a Liverpool player. He plays for another club now.

So. Again. For the benefit of angrysteve and anyone else.

Is Andy Carroll a Judas or a local hero ?

Personally I think he isn't a Judas, he's ambitious so he went for career reasons and nobody can blame him for that when they would do the same, and he wasn't at NUFC long enough to achieve anything to be a local hero either.

He doesn't deserve the flak he's getting from ignorant stupid people I know that, but that is my opinion.

I'm going to say neither are either as well like. But I'm quite happy to treat both as Judases as long as they don't play for us.

ah, Renton who respects others' opinions then tells us all that Carroll is a Judas and lets have nothing more said on the matter :lol:

I said Beardsley is a leech and a yes man, and the actions of doing what he did [have you seen the link, do you believe me now?] while wearing a NUFC shirt is in a different league to what Carroll has done, which in comparison is not much and generally fuck all other than what most people would have done.

It seems to me that you have joined one of those who can't come to terms with the fact the club is back among the also rans of football, hence your inability to admit that Carroll's actions are indeed natural and no different to anyone else who has ambitions to get the most from their ability and opportunities in life.

I respect your opinion, I just don't agree with it. According to your link, Beardsley had virtually already signed for Liverpool, the transfer happening days later (I can't personally remember the details at the time). He shouldn't have done what he did, but at the same time there was no need for Carroll to do it on four seperate occasions either. I agree Beardsley is a yes man (a leech is a bit strong though), but I think this is what is affecting your judgement of his actions back then. Had he been massively critical of Ashley, I don't think you would be slagging him off in this way, because he was also one of our greatest ever players during two time periods, something Carroll will never be. To my knowledge, he wasn't/isn't a thug who beats up women either. So that's just my opinion on the matter.

Out of interest, how did you feel about Beardsley during his second time here? Did you celebrate his goals?

As for your last sentence, seriously, give it a fucking rest man. There's nothing new to say.

of course I celebrated his goals, he was playing for Newcastle. Do you think I should want him to fail because I "despised" him ? I'll leave that sort of woolly headed thinking to the Shepherd-haters brigade.

The link is there, the Kop was taking the piss, and one of our own rubbed our nose in it, waving to the Liverpool supporters, denying he was going, then went. The fact he is a Geordie only added to the humiliation. Carroll is already a Liverpool player. He plays for another club now.

So your dislike is because of what he did afterwards, yet again related to Ashley, as I supected. And according to what you said to KrulsCurtains, the fact he was local is neither here or there in your mindset, so you've contradicted yourself there as well.

Anyway, thanks for clarifying. We'll simply just not agree on this issue I guess.

So your dislike is because of what he did afterwards, yet again related to Ashley, as I supected. And according to what you said to KrulsCurtains, the fact he was local is neither here or there in your mindset, so you've contradicted yourself there as well.

Anyway, thanks for clarifying. We'll simply just not agree on this issue I guess.

I despised Beardsley for humiliating us in front of the Kop while a Newcastle United player, and then leaving for Liverpool despite denying this act didn't mean he was about to do just that ? What is difficult about this ? I thought you were supposed to be a smart lad ?

Abuse ? Don't be stupid.

but you thought I was making it up didn't you Renton.........

You thought I was telling little porkies to further my point didn't you .... :lol:

I don't need to lie. Ever.

Abuse ? Don't be stupid.

You thought I was telling little porkies to further my point didn't you .... :D

No, never said or thought you lied, I just said I couldn't find anything about through Google myself. You're being a bit sensitive I think.

But why on Earth would I think you were making stuff like that up to further your point, when, in my opinion, it does the opposite?

So to get this straight, in the space of a few seconds, you despised Beardsley after all he had done for us in 1987 for clapping the Kop. Then, when he came back with Keegan as a manager, you stopped despising him when he played a major part in our revival (I assume this must have been the case). But then, when he becomes Ashley's stooge, you despise him again, suddenly remembering 1987 again as a significant event again......

And then you manage to be abusive in the same sentence you claim you are not abusive.

Well well done, you've clearly shown me up in this thread. :lol:

Unfortunately I'm away for a few days so you'll have to continue this inane drivel with someone else.

Edited by Renton

groundhog_day.gif

Wor lass hasn't seen that yet. Bizarre given it's on so often it's become a parody of itself.

Edited by trophyshy

No, never said or thought you lied, I just said I couldn't find anything about through Google myself. You're being a bit sensitive I think.

But why on Earth would I think you were making stuff like that up to further your point, when, in my opinion, it does the opposite? So to get this straight, in the space of a few seconds, you despised Beardsley after all he had done for us in 1987 for clapping the Kop. Then, when he came back with Keegan as a manager, you stopped despising him when he played a major part in our revival (I assume this must have been the case). But then, when he becomes Ashley's stooge, you despise him again, suddenly remembering 1987 again as a significant event again......

And then you manage to be abusive in the same sentence you claim you are not abusive.

Unfortunately I'm away for a few days so you'll have to continue this inane drivel with someone else.

The sad thing is someone will. I'm putting him on ignore for my own sanity.

Abuse ? Don't be stupid.

You thought I was telling little porkies to further my point didn't you .... :D

But why on Earth would I think you were making stuff like that up to further your point, when, in my opinion, it does the opposite?

So to get this straight, in the space of a few seconds, you despised Beardsley after all he had done for us in 1987 for clapping the Kop. Then, when he came back with Keegan as a manager, you stopped despising him when he played a major part in our revival (I assume this must have been the case). But then, when he becomes Ashley's stooge, you despise him again, suddenly remembering 1987 again as a significant event again......

you're a right oddball, you like.

You say you respect others' opinions, then tell everybody on the board Carroll is a Judas and we shouldn't dispute it. [words to that effect].

Then you put personalities before judgements, but you're not the only one. I despised Beardsley for humiliating us while wearing a black and white shirt, he knew he was on his way there, and did that in a black and white shirt after they had been chanting to us, NUFC supporters about it, he magnified it, and he's a Geordie.

I don't blame him for going, like Waddle, Gazza and now Carroll he knew he was leaving a club going nowhere. The problem is with the club, you can't "hate" the player for looking after himself ? Well, obviously some do, and they must be ignorant and stupid to do such a thing, everybody in life looks after themselves first.

When the club got its act together, Beardsley came back ? You see this , don't you ? You should, its quite easy to grasp. This is where NUFC supporetes ought to be looking, look at the club to get its act together again, not calling footballers because they know it is in their own best interests to leave.

Small minded, ignorant, insular, blind, stupid. All of them, including you, if that is how you see it.

But why on Earth would I think you were making stuff like that up to further your point, when, in my opinion, it does the opposite? So to get this straight, in the space of a few seconds, you despised Beardsley after all he had done for us in 1987 for clapping the Kop. Then, when he came back with Keegan as a manager, you stopped despising him when he played a major part in our revival (I assume this must have been the case). But then, when he becomes Ashley's stooge, you despise him again, suddenly remembering 1987 again as a significant event again......

The sad thing is someone will. I'm putting him on ignore for my own sanity.

you have only now started saying anything worthwhile yourself, now you are saying what I've been saying for years.

groundhog_day.gif

Wor lass hasn't seen that yet. Bizarre given it's on so often it's become a parody of itself.

:D

If I ever get stinking rich, I'll pay for a tv channel to play it on a loop.

We need a Halls and Shepherd type to come along again...

And there it is. After attempting to not-so-subtly allude to his god's for the last 5 posts it became too much, the threat that people wouldn't understand what he was alluding to, oh what to do? I must tell them.

Edited by toonotl

And there it is. After attempting to not-so-subtly allude to his god's for the last 5 posts it became too much, the threat that people wouldn't understand what he was alluding to, oh what to do? I must tell them.

except that was deliberate, to shut the likes of Renton and Gloomy up, and put into perspective what absolute shit they are spouting, because they put an end to us being a selling club, like we are again now. I tried to avoid it but it they and one or two others needed it spelt out for them, again.

As has been said, some people don't like the truth ie personality issues etc

Edited by LeazesMag

except that was deliberate, to shut the likes of Renton and Gloomy up, to put into perspective what absolute shit they are spouting, because they put an end to us being a selling club, like we are again now.

I've just had one of those life changing moments.

Thank you Leazes.

I finally get it.

You simply want us to be run by the Halls and Shepherd ( or their ilk).

For all this time I thought you were a nutjob, who's ego massively outweighed your intellect,endlessly banging on about the same old shit, but now I see how wrong I was.

You've convinced me and ,I'm sure ,everyone else too.

So, let's hear no more about it.

Thanks again

A convert

Xx

Guest alex
fist, please try not to quote leazesmag for my sake. it spoils the ignore function

I've quoted you to let him know as Fist has you on ignore.

except that was deliberate, to shut the likes of Renton and Gloomy up, to put into perspective what absolute shit they are spouting, because they put an end to us being a selling club, like we are again now.

I've just had one of those life changing moments.

Thank you Leazes.

I finally get it.

You simply want us to be run by the Halls and Shepherd ( or their ilk).

For all this time I thought you were a nutjob, who's ego massively outweighed your intellect,endlessly banging on about the same old shit, but now I see how wrong I was.

You've convinced me and ,I'm sure ,everyone else too.

So, let's hear no more about it.

Thanks again

A convert

Xx

Sadly, some people still don't get it and expect our best players to stay at what is, a 2nd rate club again.

Perhaps when Tiotte, Enrique and others leave, we won't see you lecturing the same old posters for posting comments about them being a "Judas", although in the case of the likes of Gloomy, Renton, NJS etc I presume reading boring old posts are OK when you actually agree with their "opinions" [and ignore the facts].

Whatever.