Seriously kidda

peasepud

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"they make a great contribution to the life of this country."

How??!?!?! What do they do apart from take. Fucking krauts anyway, if you look back far enough. What contribution do they make? Opening an old peoples home in Grimsby?!?! The most notable thing the royals contribute is the Queens speech at Christmas, and it's clearly written by cunts from the BBC and "aides". Get them out. Republic of England is the future. All these mugs saying they're a tourist attraction :lol: you're telling me if there was no Royals, yanks and others would just think "fuck that then". This kid though, never has the word doilum been more appropriately used other than when Danny B started editing Newcastle wikipedia pages.

All the land the nuke power stations are on is owned by them. This shit is a lot deeper baby.

Hows she a mackem like? :lol:

Blood relative was a miner from Hetton le shit Hole.

Aye but wasnt she born in Reading or somewhere?

and Durham aint mackemland ;)

Edited by JawD

Buckleberry I'll thankyouverymuch. :D

I'll be avoiding papers, telly and any other means of watching this crap. I was fed up with hearing/reading about the royal wedding after a few days, let alone the ridiculous build-up it's received.

I'm all for a Republic but it's unlikely to happen.

She wasn't born man JawD, she was the product of a fairy's wing beat on sleeping baby bunny's dreams, brought up by unicorns......

........Or some shit like that :D

What a load of pish this is. Republic of England in my life time, or so I hope. Isegrim is more English than the Royal Family, Kraut lineage the husbands half Greek/half Dane, and now these kraut offspring and a lass with 100% mackem blood. Thanks for the day off and that like, but I refuse to buy a paper tomorrow, or even put the telly on.

I'm a bit surprised Stevie - I would have had you down for a royalist to go with your other patriotism stuff.

They face a dilemma on the republic imo - if they want to keep it going another century they should try and fiddle skipping to the cretinous groom today - I honestly think the fig-eared cunt being king could be their downfall (hopefully).

Today is a wonderful opportunity to vastly purge the gene pool by mining and/or machine gunning the crowds and a couple of bombs among the VIP area would do the world a power of good as well.

and Durham aint mackemland :D

Buckleberry I'll thankyouverymuch. <_<

Unless they've moved the Royal Berkshire Hospital out into the sticks, she wasn't born in Bucklebury soft lad! ;)