Hatem "Number 26" Ben Arfa

loonyTOON

Short memory??? :lol:

"This is the most confidence I have been given in my career and I want to do well for the club and the fans. I have realised that it is 30% talent and the rest is hard work. Here in the Premier League you have to be very strong first and after that you can play”.

Spat the dummy out at Lyon too, not going to world cup in a pretty average French squad, his teammates seem to hate him and don't want him in a pretty average (being kind there!) Newcastle squad too.

All Pardews fault. Didier Deschamps may know a thing or two, WC and EC winner etc, he agrees with Pardew and the Newcastle squad too, but its all Pardew's fault :lol:

Pardew is a fuckwit, that's assured. But HBA has a long history of being one too.

Spat the dummy out at Lyon too, not going to world cup in a pretty average French squad, his teammates seem to hate him and don't want him in a pretty average (being kind there!) Newcastle squad too.

All Pardews fault. Didier Deschamps may know a thing or two, WC and EC winner etc, he agrees with Pardew and the Newcastle squad too, but its all Pardew's fault :lol:

Pardew is a fuckwit, that's assured. But HBA has a long history of being one too.

Lyon, Clairefontaine, the national team under Blanc and he probably pissed a few people off at Marseille too.

I'm no Pardew supporter but all the evidence points to the chubby serial toy-thrower being to blame here.

Any player with ambition will get frustrated here. Cabaye threw the proverbial toys too but was too good/influential to make an example of. The fat thing should have been nipped in the bud by management/coaches though. He's not massive is he, a couple of weeks he could shift it

They've tried though. They gave him a tailored routine in pre-season to shift the timber and no doubt it will have been mentioned to him since then but if a professional footballer can't even keep the weight off then you have to seriously question his attitude.

I agree but it was done for the right reasons and I'm sure was appreciated by the players who have been afforded the option. Some might call it good man management but Ben Arfa took the piss, others will simply blame Pardew regardless.

They've tried though. They gave him a tailored routine in pre-season to shift the timber and no doubt it will have been mentioned to him since then but if a professional footballer can't even keep the weight off then you have to seriously question his attitude.

This. They're not stupid. From the outside I have to question Pardew's management of him - surely he's talented and creative enough that he should play more than he does regardless of any issues - but I really don't know for sure what has gone on behind closed doors.

In the past Pardew has actually been praised for how he's handled Ben Arfa and it's no secret that he admires him as a footballer, hence signing him in the first place.

It's a sad situation and I think all parties have done wrong, but how much by I don't know.

Pardew's management of the team as a whole has gone from good to bad, and it has with Ben Arfa as an individual. I can't ignore that. It must be difficult as a player to have any kind of respect for him the way he goes on. When a manager starts to lose a dressing room, you have to think that temperamental characters like HBA are the ones you lose first.

Lyon, Clairefontaine, the national team under Blanc and he probably pissed a few people off at Marseille too.

I'm no Pardew supporter but all the evidence points to the chubby serial toy-thrower being to blame here.

How naive can you be? Let nobody kid themselves - the only reason for his move here was his overall poor demeanour.

Taking him on was accepting the challenge, the current situation is the culmination of failing dismally at it.