Hatem "Number 26" Ben Arfa

loonyTOON

Hope one of the journalist's at the press conference for the Arsenal game ask's Pardew where Ben Arfa is. After his clear the air meeting with Pardew he suddenly had an injury with no return date according to physioroom.com. Then on Friday the same site had Ben Arfa down for a return date of 19/04/14 (matchday) with a late fitness test. Yet he was nowhere to be seen on Saturday now today physioroom.com have this.

H. Ben Arfa hip/thigh injury no return date doubtful.

So what is the truth Pardew ? shame none of our local journo's can't track Ben Arfa down for a comment.

“Alan Pardew and his management team had a lot of soul searching to do before they made the decision to send Ben Arfa back to France.

“But it was a decision they felt they had to make for the good of the whole football club and the rest of the first team squad

“Everybody knows what a good player Ben Arfa is on his day – but this season he has been so negative, both on and off the field, and it has had an effect on the rest of the squad. Indeed, since he has been back in France things among the squad have improved considerably.

“Don’t forget It was Pardew who signed Ben Arfa on a permanent basis for Newcastle. And didn’t he describe Ben Arfa’s goal against Bolton Wanderers a couple of years ago as the best he had ever seen?

“Pardew has tried everything to get Ben Arfa into the right frame of mind. He has given him time off to go home whenever he wanted and even given him his own physiotherapist, all to no avail.

“Not only does Pardew know Ben Arfa is a massive fans’ favourite but also that Mike Ashley is his No.1 fan.

“This has made the decision to send him back to France all the more difficult, but it was a decision Pardew and his management team felt they had no choice but to make.”

Hmmm. What to do? We're languishing in midtable without a win for months. Shipping goals, scoring next to nowt. It's a head scratcher all right.

I've got it. Let's send our most creative attacking player back to his homeland and give Dan Gosling an extended run in the side.

Genius.

Edited by Dr Gloom

Negative off the pitch is open to question - negative on it is complete bullshit.

If he's cost us so many goals - like the one at WBA for example - let's apply the same measure to Santon, Willamson, Taylor, Tiote and the rest and see how it compares.

I bet Dan Gosling has a terrific attitude eh? The best managers use players like Hatem & get the best out of them. Pardew is petrified of him.

Was always going to happen under this regime, there's no real room for talent here, or any know how of how to handle it let alone cultivate it or build something around it.

Looking forward to the positive attitude the likes of Colback and Gosling will bring us next season.

Surely Ben Arfa is one of Ashley's most sellable players, sending him home and blaming the second half of the season's poor form on him isn't going to help his sale price? What a complete fucking mong Pardew is.

With all this coming & going, can't help thinking like Cabaye he's been promised a move as soon as the window opens. I reckon 6 weeks hard work in the summer at a different club, and he'll be back to his fomer self. If he's getting blamed by Pardew & his team mates for goals going in when he's barely on the pitch it's bound to have a knock on effect.

Of course it's not all his fault but he has the man-management skills of a Zebra.

Short memory??? :lol:

"This is the most confidence I have been given in my career and I want to do well for the club and the fans. I have realised that it is 30% talent and the rest is hard work. Here in the Premier League you have to be very strong first and after that you can play”.