Hatem "Number 26" Ben Arfa

loonyTOON

He's got a good stone to shift before he starts thriving. I've said it before like, but giving Ben Arfa a pass on his ridiculous weight gain just because you don't like the manager is moronic. The kid is plainly a fucking dickhead. As is the manager.

Β 

In the same way as I wanted rid of Souness and not Bellamy despite the latter's litany of personality faults, I would prefer to see the back of Pardew and the rest of those pricks, before I saw the back of HBA.

Β 

Guarantee under a Laudrup HBA wouldn't be carrying the extra timber

I don't think he's a dick-head, just one of those players that has a tendency to self-destruct under shite leadership. Bellamy was the same, but he was a dick-head because he had the mouth to go alongside it. Bobby Robson would have had Ben Arfa world-class.

Β 

Put him on a fucking treadmill for 5 hours a day, a tailored diet plan etc. Pardew has allowed him to get out of condition, probably as it'll help him justify his sale.

It's fine to prefer to see the back of one over the other. What I have a problem with is people basically saying that Ben Arfa is not at fault, when the kid is walking around with a fucking belly on him. I don't give a shit whether he's getting a game or not - there's loads of squad players that would like more time on the pitch that aren't having to tuck their kite into their shorts.

It's fine to prefer to see the back of one over the other. What I have a problem with is people basically saying that Ben Arfa is not at fault, when the kid is walking around with a fucking belly on him. I don't give a shit whether he's getting a game or not - there's loads of squad players that would like more time on the pitch that aren't having to tuck their kite into their shorts.

Β 

I'd suggest that HBA's fans wouldn't say he was blameless, just that under better management/coaching his negative qualities would be handled properly.

Β 

Bellamy needed more hand-holding than (say) Solano, a good manager knows how to do that. Pardew seemed to have it under control early days, but now? Now he's a schmuck.

I don't think he's a dick-head, just one of those players that has a tendency to self-destruct under shite leadership. Bellamy was the same, but he was a dick-head because he had the mouth to go alongside it. Bobby Robson would have had Ben Arfa world-class.

Β 

Put him on a fucking treadmill for 5 hours a day, a tailored diet plan etc. Pardew has allowed him to get out of condition, probably as it'll help him justify his sale.

Β 

Β 

Β 

In the same way as I wanted rid of Souness and not Bellamy despite the latter's litany of personality faults, I would prefer to see the back of Pardew and the rest of those pricks, before I saw the back of HBA.

Β 

Guarantee under a Laudrup HBA wouldn't be carrying the extra timber

Β 

Sylvain Merveux isnt pliing on the pounds though is he?...difficult to tell with Bigirama, no fuckers seen him, Shearer,Stuart Pearce and Rob Lee didnt let themselves go when Gullit banished them to the bench and the youth team for most of a season in the case of the last two . Its about self respect, Ben Arfa is a weak character so has difficulty with it. Thats why he's a fatso, and that gives Pardew the pefect excuse to continue to not pick him. Add to that the club captain (a strong character, I think its fair to say) complaining about him even being in the squad then its not painting a very pretty picture of him. Why are senior pro's at the club taking against him ffs?

Β 

The only thing we can hope is for Ashley to see the big picture and bring in a better coach/man manager this summer before his agent has found him a new club. But there will still be problems with Ben Arfa, its the type of person he is, and has been throught his career..his biggest enemy is inside his own head.

To be fair like, Ben Arfa fucked off to France after the De Jong tackle and came back a stone and a half heavier. That's not Pardew's fault.

Β 

Not sure if serious.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Sylvain Merveux isnt pliing on the pounds though is he?...difficult to tell with Bigirama, no fuckers seen him, Shearer,Stuart Pearce and Rob Lee didnt let themselves go when Gullit banished them to the bench and the youth team for most of a season in the case of the last two . Its about self respect, Ben Arfa is a weak character so has difficulty with it. Thats why he's a fatso, and that gives Pardew the pefect excuse to continue to not pick him. Add to that the club captain (a strong character, I think its fair to say) complaining about him even being in the squad then its not painting a very pretty picture of him. Why are senior pro's at the club taking against him ffs?

Β 

The only thing we can hope is for Ashley to see the big picture and bring in a better coach/man manager this summer before his agent has found him a new club. But there will still be problems with Ben Arfa, its the type of person he is, and has been throught his career..his biggest enemy is inside his own head.

Β 

As I literally just said, he's not blameless, but better coaching and management would mitigate his faults.

Β 

As I literally just said, he's not blameless, but better coaching and management would mitigate his faults.

Β 

I still think theres more to it than Pardew treating him like shit....the Captain who's in all likelyhood leaving anyway doesnt seem keen either...the lad probably needs a shrink as much as a different coach...

Β 

He came back last spring with the weight iyam, De Jong's challenge was in Oct 2010

I thought he came back fat from that as well. I might be wrong though. Either way he's a knob. A big fat knob.

I thought he came back fat from that as well. I might be wrong though. Either way he's a knob. A big fat knob.

:lol:

Β 

You spastic

gemmill the only poster I see consistently talk sense on this subject.

Β 

the hatem lovers almost as bad as ct. I'm looking at you, ant.

gemmill the only poster I see consistently talk sense on this subject.

Β 

the hatem lovers almost as bad as ct. Β I'm looking at you, ant.

I think I'm fairly straight on Ben Arfa. :) The only thing that makes my comments strange is that it's not the done thing to talk negatively about our Demi god in the online world.

Β 

I have no interest about his past academy or younger days, just what he's done here.

Β 

He's also praised Pardew and the clubs handling of him many times, so that excuse doesn't realty stick with me about us "ruining" him.

Β 

I'll remember him for a handful of very special goals and as a very skillful player who simply did not have a Beardsley football brain to match his skills.

Β 

Obviously his weight tells you about his desire, however two other things point to his character.

Β 

1. Players not wanting him back.

Β 

2. Carver saying the other week that that was the first real time he'd had a conversation with the player.

Β 

Come in, go through the motions, go home and munch is my bet.

Β 

Shame.

I think I'm fairly straight on Ben Arfa. :) The only thing that makes my comments strange is that it's not the done thing to talk negatively about our Demi god in the online world.

Β 

I have no interest about his past academy or younger days, just what he's done here.

Β 

He's also praised Pardew and the clubs handling of him many times, so that excuse doesn't realty stick with me about us "ruining" him.

Β 

I'll remember him for a handful of very special goals and as a very skillful player who simply did not have a Beardsley football brain to match his skills.

Β 

Obviously his weight tells you about his desire, however two other things point to his character.

Β 

1. Players not wanting him back.

Β 

2. Carver saying the other week that that was the first real time he'd had a conversation with the player.

Β 

Come in, go through the motions, go home and munch is my bet.

Β 

Shame.

I'll give you this, you're as right about ben arfa as you've ever been about anything ;)

Edited by to dumb