The latest scattergun from da Mail..

Park Life

'Wear a headscarf or we will kill you': How the 'London Taliban' is threatening women and trying to ban gays in bid to impose sharia law

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 12:17 PM on 18th April 2011

Women who do not wear headscarves are being threatened with violence and even death by Islamic extremists intent on imposing sharia law on parts of Britain, it was claimed today.

Other targets of the 'Talibanesque thugs', being investigated by police in the Tower Hamlets area of London, include homosexuals.

Stickers have been plastered on public walls stating: 'Gay free zone. Verily Allah is severe in punishment'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13...l#ixzz1JtAgfDcr

Can't be real... <_<

a good read for those who listen to all sides of the spectrum and then form a balanced viewpoint.

It isn't as if its made up or anything, or published by someone with a particular political bias.

I reckon the Gay community should start wearing Hijabs, just for shits and giggles.

WWIII? <_<

Black is very slimming, too.

Or have a Gay Pride march in this area wearing hijabs and mankinis. Stopping off at the Finsbury Park Mosque to spread the love there as well of course. Followed by a float with 'Nuts babes' posing topless. Basically, do anything to wind up any Islamic loony without going all EDL/BNP.

I reckon the Gay community should start wearing Hijabs, just for shits and giggles.

WWIII? <_<

Or have a Gay Pride march in this area wearing hijabs and mankinis. Stopping off at the Finsbury Park Mosque to spread the love there as well of course. Followed by a float with 'Nuts babes' posing topless. Basically, do anything to wind up any Islamic loony without going all EDL/BNP.

Yeah cause all that is just playful like... :D

WWIII? <_<

Ricule the bearded twats, rather than have fist fights and try to 'deport the darkies and rag heads' (i.e. anyone who looks a bit foreign). Once you break the spell of fear people have of Islamic extremism and laugh in their faces, they have nothing. Of course, if Muslims who are against all the militantcy going on joined in the fun then the war of civilisations the taliban fanboys want will fade away quicker.

wouldn't laughing in their faces cause them massive psychological damage resulting in them needing hours of counselling and treatment on the NHS ?

WWIII? <_<

Ricule the bearded twats, rather than have fist fights and try to 'deport the darkies and rag heads' (i.e. anyone who looks a bit foreign). Once you break the spell of fear people have of Islamic extremism and laugh in their faces, they have nothing. Of course, if Muslims who are against all the militantcy going on joined in the fun then the war of civilisations the taliban fanboys want will fade away quicker.

Agree with breaking the spell of fear. Wise words my man...Wise words.