Pardew

Monkeys Fist

Lower league manager given a job far beyond his ability thanks to his connections with the charming people we have running the club.

Off-field, he's a puppet and not a single word he says to the press or anyone should be believed. May as well get your magic 8-ball out, it'll give you straighter answers than Pardew will.

On the field, he seems to rate S. Taylor over Williamson which is unfortunate, doesn't rate Routledge which is ok but that doesn't mean we should get rid, in general seems just about average. Another Roeder, except more arrogant and instantly dislikeable.

Agree with most of that apart from the Taylor/Williamson thing. How did you come to that conclusion? Willo has been in the starting XI almost every time over Taylor.

I'm content seeing what he can conjure up during the summer, going into next season.

The problem is that he's on a long term contract - that Hughton had earned but not been awarded - and I doubt he'll do anything to go against the regime. As long as he keeps us up and tows the party line, I can't see him going anywhere.

Of course if he takes us on a bad run and vocal resentment is focused towards him instead of Ashley, I can see Ashley giving into fan pressure by getting rid.

As long as Ashley is here we are going to be up to the same stuff so you can't really blame Pardew, although he jumped in Hughton's grave he sharp learned his lesson when Carroll fucked off after months of ''Carroll is 100% not for sale''.

He'll tow the party line and I think mid tab with the odd minor victory is all we can hope for under the fat man.

Pardew says a lot of the right things but as a manager - Championship level at best.

Not showed me anything to think otherwise. Bar the Arsenal comeback a 29.41% win rate even with our squad isn't the best.