A Parky thread?

F1?

Cycling drug fiends??

A new Maddy thread??

Ms P Radcliffe???

NUFC Finances????

ahhhhh suggestions please

Can I it write for you.

"Thank you for having me, I've made you all laugh and smile at my little anecdotes, wit and wisdom, but this is my last post, I've visited more countries than are in the United Nations, five more to go and I've done them all, so gonna concentrate on that. So for the last time farewell, don't miss me too much :( ."

tough choice - which subject to grace with #8000

A Parky thread?

F1?

Cycling drug fiends??

A new Maddy thread??

Ms P Radcliffe???

NUFC Finances????

ahhhhh suggestions please

Death to the infidels ?

How about you once again start on about how the Challenger crew were without doubt killed instantly when the orbiter exploded (even though it never actually exploded).

That should sail you safely through 9000 posts I should think :icon_lol:

it is really touching to be so appreciated by you all - and some of my older posts that still rankle dragged up too!!! Good to know I haven't wasted my life but have helped so many of you come to terms with the outside world :icon_lol::D

it is really touching to be so appreciated by you all - and some of my older posts that still rankle dragged up too!!! Good to know I haven't wasted my life but have helped so many of you come to terms with the outside world :icon_lol::D

Just shut up you boring old cunt.

it is really touching to be so appreciated by you all - and some of my older posts that still rankle dragged up too!!! Good to know I haven't wasted my life but have helped so many of you come to terms with the outside world :D :D

Just shut up you boring old cunt.

Fucking hell, proper spit the drink post :icon_lol: