Nolan Talk In

Toonpack

C&P from NO

No real gossip from the Nolan talk in, other than he really, really doesn't like Dowie. Quick summarY;

Worst trainer: Ranger - Nolan has offered to stay behind with him at training and work on finishing etc. Nile always says no.

Best trainer: Coloccini - Nolan adores him.

Shearer: Had too many preconceived ideas, biggest mistake was brining in Dowie.

Dowie: Was "just a crap manager" - did a funny as f*** impression of him. None of the squad knew what Dowie was saying most of the time.

Leyton Orient meeting: Everybody knows about this now, was led by Nolan & Smith. Those who they wanted rid of, Smith/Nolan etc used their own agents to shift them out to speed things up.

Who Nolan would sign if he was manager: Connor Whickham & Matt Jarvis - expects there to be 4-6 new players in the summer.

5-1: Best day of his life (except his kids being born)

Allardyce: Still friends with him, feels big Sam was a little bit unlucky with the timing of coming up here (new owner, some people i nthe dressing room)

Pardew or Hughton: Pardew because he is better equipped to take us forward

Carroll: Carroll didn't want to go. Nolan only did piece for Liverpool TV because it was a mate of his who works there.

The Chicken dance (the quack): His mate dances like that...acknowledged that chickens don't quack.

Newcastle: Loves the place to bits, in the middle of negotiating a new contract to stay here longer. Asked Gary Speed's advice before joining. Speed predicted our relegation at the time.

Rivals: Wants Blackpool, WBA and Wigan to go down. Blackpool & WBA to show well we've done and Wigan as obviously a rival from the Bolton days.

Liverpool: Would never sign for them as he loves it here too much. Doesn't consider himself a Liverpool fan anymore.

Barton: A lot of little jokes about Barton being the best midfielder in the world. "He's a nutter, but a good nutter."

Nowt else of note really, probably forgot some stuff but I think that's the bulk of it.

I can imagine Nile being sold in the next year to some team like Blackpool. He will have a couple of good games and then disappear down the leagues.

Judging by the comments Nolan is making, it seems he just doesnt have the attitude to want to improve despite there being an offer of help there. What exactly has he got to do thats so important for him to disappear in the afternoon!

I can imagine Nile being sold in the next year to some team like Blackpool. He will have a couple of good games and then disappear down the leagues.

Judging by the comments Nolan is making, it seems he just doesnt have the attitude to want to improve despite there being an offer of help there. What exactly has he got to do thats so important for him to disappear in the afternoon!

FIFA on da line with iz brethren innit

FIFA on da line with iz brethren innit

Followed by a bottle of Vodka from Sainsa's then tup tup

• 4 years later...

Good luck to the bloke, all them years under Allardyce might have set him up for lower league coaching.

Fat Sam:

"When I retire from doing the frontline job, and if Kevin is still in management and wants me to help him, I would gladly go and help him out if Im not working at this level."