Cameron --- Pen Pushers can't stop your Royal party!

Christmas Tree

From BBC Sport's Live Scottish Football text thingy Motherwell v Rangers:

1225: Just when you thought the royal wedding was over, it appears that Rangers captain David Weir has a 'congratulations to William & Kate' message embroidered on his shirt.

I kid thee not.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From BBC Sport's Live Scottish Football text thingy Motherwell v Rangers:

1225: Just when you thought the royal wedding was over, it appears that Rangers captain David Weir has a 'congratulations to William & Kate' message embroidered on his shirt.

I kid thee not.

a bit OTT, but it does seem that a lot of people just feel the need to have an alternative view, like students do.

Leazes has lost the plot.

I think you need to take a break from this forum pal, then come back and start afresh.

I think you need a good hold of your groin.

I speak the truth.

Doesn't make much sense which more or less backs up my point.

ah, a sensible chap. What was your point again ? You think the Royal Family are a waste of time, or not ? What's your alternative ? As you disagree with me, does this mean you think someone like Gaddafi should get their job ?

My point wasn't relating to the debate. It was more or less directed at your ramblings. It seems like you've been permanently intoxicated for the past few weeks. You're like a fly trying to get out a closed window.

Edited by Holden McGroin

Leazes has lost the plot.

I think you need to take a break from this forum pal, then come back and start afresh.

I think you need a good hold of your groin.

I speak the truth.

Doesn't make much sense which more or less backs up my point.

ah, a sensible chap. What was your point again ? You think the Royal Family are a waste of time, or not ? What's your alternative ? As you disagree with me, does this mean you think someone like Gaddafi should get their job ?

My point wasn't relating to the debate. It was more or less directed at your ramblings. It seems like you've been permanently intoxicated for the past few weeks . You're like a fly trying to get out a closed window.

you've been watching too many Australian soaps mate.

you've been watching too many Australian soaps mate

Eh ?

Put the whiskey down.

as I said.

How immature.

Ramblings of a mad man.

I haven't got a clue why you are saying to put the whiskey down, enlighten us ? In the meantime, i suggest you go out tonight and have a life. That coke must be playing tricks with your head lad.

I haven't got a clue why you are saying to put the whiskey down, enlighten us ? In the meantime, i suggest you go out tonight and have a life. That coke must be playing tricks with your head lad.

:lol:

He is like Toontastic's version of Charlie Sheen.

:lol:

He is like Toontastic's version of Charlie Sheen.

are you on drugs or something, why are you asking me about whiskey ?

Leazes man, just stop it.

Are you Hammered?

stop what ?

Why don't you stop it

Fuckin oddball.

U Can't Touch This… because you're a namby pamby right wing freak.

why do I get the increasing feeling that you are a bit of an arsehole :lol:

How bad is your hangover, Leazes?

how was your coke ?

Great thanks. Really cut up my nose though, think I've still got a bit stuck up there.

good boy