Cameron --- Pen Pushers can't stop your Royal party!

Christmas Tree

Is that where you looked up touché as well Leazes, you namby pamby radge packet?

no, but where did you get the é [far too much bother I thought]

Bloody foreign letters, coming over here, infiltrating our language....

keep your head buried in the sand lad but I will say I told you so when they take over and we are forced to live by foreignletterslamic laws!

التثاؤب. كيف مملة.

انا مستعد لفعل ابنته على الرغم من

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a "right winger", and I don't think the Royals are "better" than ordinary people. I do have views of benefit cheats, particularly those who shouldn't even be in the country and even more so those who are abusing our cultures, laws and lack of regard for human life and the rights of people who have spent their entire lives in the UK and have the British values the disregard. On the other hand I have nothing but contempt for those who do not see the value of the health service, education services, care services, transport services etc and appear to take the view that if you are out on your arse its all your own fault because you're a good for nothing lout, and tough shit sonny.

I don't read the Daily Mail. I don't need to read any newspaper, I can see what is going on in the world and have seen what the world is like. People are greedy, for money and power, this is how it is, nobody is going to give you anything for free [except the UK......]

I've met Princess Anne and I quite liked her. I know people who met Prince Andrew and say he is a pompous prick, which I tend to believe but maybe they just got him on a bad day.

Prince William and Harry seem to be as down to earth as its possible to be for someone in their position and upbringing, I think Diana would have been proud of them today. Thats what I was thinking today actually, I'm just pleased for them both and I hope it all works out for them.

We are but peasants in comparison. Thats life. The grass is always greener, they do not and never will have the freedom that we have, but they don't know any differently.

the royal family are silverspooners that the uk taxpayer supports - they're worth about as much to the country as benefit cheats. they're both shafting the taxpayer, whichever way you look at it.

in your opinion.

At least they are British.

so are most benefit cheats, what's your point?

you don't have to delete the rest of the post because you are unable to reply

:lol::lol: ;) at this thread and the clown prince Leazes.

But I think we're straying from the issue.

indeed we are, but like the other leftie loonies, you bury your head in the Guardian and as sniffer said, can't face the truth.

Shame. I thought doctors were supposed to be intelligent.

I couldn't really give a fuck if foreigners creamed their pants over this since they don't have to live with the consequences of the appalling system of privilege the Royals represent and uphold.

One thing I did think was a disgrace was the fact his squad flew their Sea King from Anglesey to do a fly past for him.

Is it advisable to take a rescue helicopter out of service so it can carry a banner to a wedding?

I couldn't really give a fuck if foreigners creamed their pants over this since they don't have to live with the consequences of the appalling system of privilege the Royals represent and uphold.

You're just an internet hardman trying to uphold an image!

You're just an internet hardman trying to uphold an image!

Ooh, get you :lol:

Leazes has lost the plot.

I think you need to take a break from this forum pal, then come back and start afresh.

I think you need a good hold of your groin.

I speak the truth.

I think you need to take a break from this forum pal, then come back and start afresh.

I speak the truth.

Doesn't make much sense which more or less backs up my point.

I speak the truth.

Doesn't make much sense which more or less backs up my point.

ah, a sensible chap. What was your point again ? You think the Royal Family are a waste of time, or not ? What's your alternative ? As you disagree with me, does this mean you think someone like Gaddafi should get their job ?

:lol: You disagree so my wildly inaccurate overreaction must be your point of view.

As in, if you think the UK is overcrowded and has lost control of its borders, identity, and is heading for serious social and economic problems, [nowt to do with the Royal Family though] you're a "racist" ?