Cameron --- Pen Pushers can't stop your Royal party!

Christmas Tree

If you can't enjoy today for what it was and what it meant then you are a sad sad person,

Spot on.

If it was just a wedding then they could have that in Windsor chapel.

Instead its a celebration of fuedalism and oppression. I'd also mention the religious angle - they aren't just taught their position is a birthright they are taught (and it is the official dogma of the religion which no doubt people on here were happy to identify themselves in the census) that they are literally appointed by the grace of God.

If you don't find any of that offensive then like I said you have no pride in yourself on any level.

nah, its not "offensive", not unless you're a lip quivering trendy leftie.

It is, however, extremely tedious and moronic.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a more serious note, Big Suze from Peep Show is now a boner* fide Royal.

Married to The Kurgan off Highlander Fred Windsor.

fredericksophie1.jpg

Bastard

*pun intended

Edited by Monkeys Fist

It's been pointed out to you that there's a certain morbid curiosity about things like this - my lass was watching it, and I was sat in the room winding her up about it and posting on here, having a laugh. Meanwhile in Boldon, you'd wrapped a Union Jack round your chopper and were tugging yourself silly and tearing up at all three eyes at the glorious pomp of it all.

you're on here a lot, you spend what seems like most of your working day on here, you don't seem to spend much time not on here, so is this what you do at "your lasses" place ? Post on here while she watches TV ? Doesn't she find that tedious ?

:lol: We live together, Leazes. And because I don't need IT assistance every time I sit down at my laptop, I can post on here without it affecting her TV watching.

it would appear that, so far as the football club was concerned a few years ago, you needed accounting assitance though. Although, credit where its due, you have now came round to my way of thinking.

Still, how fucking tedious eh ? Living with your lass and spending all day and night on here while she watches TV. Hasn't today inspired you ?

Aye there's nowt more tedious than posting on here when you turn up. Reference your first paragraph if you don't know what I'm talking about, you repetitive old mong.

You turn up on here daily and make the same posts you have for the last 5 years. Word for word. Every day. Yet you call me tedious. I see today hasn't inspired you to knock that on the head.

As for me, no I'm ok thanks. I get on here as and when I want to.

touche

How tedious [in case you don't know what touche means]

Prince William and Harry seem to be as down to earth as its possible to be for someone in their position and upbringing, I think Diana would have been proud of them today. Thats what I was thinking today actually, I'm just pleased for them both and I hope it all works out for them.

We are but peasants in comparison. Thats life. The grass is always greener, they do not and never will have the freedom that we have, but they don't know any differently.

Daily Express editorial - every fucking day.

how tedious and predictable.

I'm not a "right winger", and I don't think the Royals are "better" than ordinary people. I do have views of benefit cheats, particularly those who shouldn't even be in the country and even more so those who are abusing our cultures, laws and lack of regard for human life and the rights of people who have spent their entire lives in the UK and have the British values the disregard. On the other hand I have nothing but contempt for those who do not see the value of the health service, education services, care services, transport services etc and appear to take the view that if you are out on your arse its all your own fault because you're a good for nothing lout, and tough shit sonny.

I don't read the Daily Mail. I don't need to read any newspaper, I can see what is going on in the world and have seen what the world is like. People are greedy, for money and power, this is how it is, nobody is going to give you anything for free [except the UK......]

I've met Princess Anne and I quite liked her. I know people who met Prince Andrew and say he is a pompous prick, which I tend to believe but maybe they just got him on a bad day.

Prince William and Harry seem to be as down to earth as its possible to be for someone in their position and upbringing, I think Diana would have been proud of them today. Thats what I was thinking today actually, I'm just pleased for them both and I hope it all works out for them.

We are but peasants in comparison. Thats life. The grass is always greener, they do not and never will have the freedom that we have, but they don't know any differently.

the royal family are silverspooners that the uk taxpayer supports - they're worth about as much to the country as benefit cheats. they're both shafting the taxpayer, whichever way you look at it.

I'm not a "right winger", and I don't think the Royals are "better" than ordinary people. I do have views of benefit cheats, particularly those who shouldn't even be in the country and even more so those who are abusing our cultures, laws and lack of regard for human life and the rights of people who have spent their entire lives in the UK and have the British values the disregard. On the other hand I have nothing but contempt for those who do not see the value of the health service, education services, care services, transport services etc and appear to take the view that if you are out on your arse its all your own fault because you're a good for nothing lout, and tough shit sonny.

I don't read the Daily Mail. I don't need to read any newspaper, I can see what is going on in the world and have seen what the world is like. People are greedy, for money and power, this is how it is, nobody is going to give you anything for free [except the UK......]

I've met Princess Anne and I quite liked her. I know people who met Prince Andrew and say he is a pompous prick, which I tend to believe but maybe they just got him on a bad day.

the royal family are silverspooners that the uk taxpayer supports - they're worth about as much to the country as benefit cheats. they're both shafting the taxpayer, whichever way you look at it.

in your opinion.

At least they are British. They are worth far more them than x amount of fuckers who have put nothing into it and don't intend to.

Is that where you looked up touché as well Leazes, you namby pamby radge packet?

no, but where did you get the é [far too much bother I thought]

At least they are British.

Remind me where Prince Phillip was born and where his parents came from again - or is citizenship for certain immigrants now okay with you?

What time you going to the pub?

why, is your lass wanting some long awaited for attention ?

Do you realise that makes no sense? Good for you though that you've found another line you can rattle out regardless of context. Add it to the rest.

Remind me where Prince Phillip was born and where his parents came from again - or is citizenship for certain immigrants now okay with you?

would that make me a "racist" ?

Kind of disproves your wild, but typically left wing lunatic insinuations doesn't it ?

Do you realise that makes no sense? Good for you though that you've found another line you can rattle out regardless of context. Add it to the rest.

I haven't got a clue why you spend so much time on here and never appear to take her out Gemmill, but I don't care either.

would that make me a "racist" ?

Kind of disproves your wild, but typically left wing lunatic insinuations doesn't it ?

No - just one rule for people you think are useful and one for those you don't. Of course your failure to accept that many, many immigrants you do object to are useful as well is another matter.

I haven't got a clue why you spend so much time on here and never appear to take her out Gemmill, but I don't care either.

Don't worry about that, Leazes. It's really none of your concern. How's your daughter btw?

in your opinion.

so are most benefit cheats, what's your point?

Edited by Dr Gloom

Is that where you looked up touché as well Leazes, you namby pamby radge packet?

Bloody foreign letters, coming over here, infiltrating our language....

keep your head buried in the sand lad but I will say I told you so when they take over and we are forced to live by foreignletterslamic laws!

keep your head buried in the sand lad but I will say I told you so when they take over and we are forced to live by foreignletterslamic laws!

التثاؤب. كيف مملة.