Space cadets

Renton

Seventh Row on the left :

http://www.performersdirectory.co.uk/extrasgirls.html

;)

67519[/snapback]

Jeez. what is wrong with "Melanie Beadle" ??

67615[/snapback]

I thought we'd been redirected to Mingers.com

charlotte.evans.jpg

67616[/snapback]

ive done worse tbh.

67617[/snapback]

poor girl she aint that bad, you're standards are obviously a lot higher than mine

Caught about 2 minutes of this last night (had to turn over, they seem like 'Big Brother' types) when they were meant to be 150 kms above the Earth. I find it hard to believe they're that stupid.

Caught about 2 minutes of this last night (had to turn over, they seem like 'Big Brother' types) when they were meant to be 150 kms above the Earth. I find it hard to believe they're that stupid.

67720[/snapback]

I just don't understand how anyone could be taken in by the gravity machine thing. Unless of course it's the whole wanting to believe thing. Like suicide bombers.

67720[/snapback]

I just don't understand how anyone could be taken in by the gravity machine thing. Unless of course it's the whole wanting to believe thing. Like suicide bombers.

67726[/snapback]

No G-force on take off as well.

67720[/snapback]

67726[/snapback]

No G-force on take off as well.

67736[/snapback]

You'd have to be a bit thick not to know about these things but what gets me is you'd have to be really thick to think they would allow people a bit thick into space. You'd have to be really, really thick to think they'd let people really thick into space, etc. ad infinitum.

I think you underestimate the extent to which people in a group dynamic are susceptible to suggestion. I wouldnt however have any of them on a quiz team. I have to confess I felt a bit sorry for them when they were shown the "money shot" and thought they were looking down on the earth. Its a bit harsh for the greatest experience in your life to be a practical joke.

The bizzare thing is the actor plant in there said even though he knew it was a fake the experience was quite emotional and humbling, so the dimwits who think its real must have been overwhelmed.

(I wasnt watching obviously but my daughter had it on when I was in the room. honest)