Space cadets

Renton

I don't usually watch these reality TV show things, but I've been following this one most days. Has anyone else seen it? Anyway, what I'd like to know is are these people for real? Do they really think they are aboard a space shuttle in orbit round the Earth, with a built in "gravity" machine?

I mean, can anyone really be that stupid and gullible? Or is it going to turn out the joke is on us, with the "contestants" knowing all along, and Channel 4 pointing out we are the gullible ones for believing the hoax in the first place? Any thoughts?

I don't usually watch these reality TV show things, but I've been following this one most days. Has anyone else seen it? Anyway, what I'd like to know is are these people for real? Do they really think they are aboard a space shuttle in orbit round the Earth, with a built in "gravity" machine?

I mean, can anyone really be that stupid and gullible? Or is it going to turn out the joke is on us, with the "contestants" knowing all along, and Channel 4 pointing out we are the gullible ones for believing the hoax in the first place? Any thoughts?

67270[/snapback]

Maybe you have just hit the nail on the head in that it is a hoax on the viewers!

Saw it for no more than five minutes the other night and couldn't believe the 'contestants' were so fuckin' thick to think they were in a space training facility.

Total tosh, whatever the real reason for the show is. Unless of course they can blast that other C4 GREAT, Davina McCall, into space and leave her there.

I don't think they're hoaxing the viewers. I think they've just got a bunch of very naive people together who are very open to suggestion and put together a pretty convincing "space program" that's got them all duped. Thickos!

67270[/snapback]

Maybe you have just hit the nail on the head in that it is a hoax on the viewers!

Saw it for no more than five minutes the other night and couldn't believe the 'contestants' were so fuckin' thick to think they were in a space training facility.

Total tosh, whatever the real reason for the show is. Unless of course they can blast that other C4 GREAT, Davina McCall, into space and leave her there.

67282[/snapback]

Providing it isn't a hoax on us, which I think is actually pretty unlikely, I think it's quite an interesting concept. Three people - a plasterer, admin assistant, and media studies student (I think) actually believe they are the cream of the crop and are in space aboard a Russian shuttle with a gravity machine. It'll be interesting to see their reactions on the way out - better than BB anyway.

I saw about 5 minutes of it the other day. Worse than watching the Toon tbh.

67310[/snapback]

worse than watching fuckin' sunlun tbh!!!!

67312[/snapback]

Come on. That earns you the silliest post of the year award.

67310[/snapback]

67312[/snapback]

67314[/snapback]

I dunno like, the one where you said Souness was racist for wanting to sign Turkish players was right up there. :lol:

67310[/snapback]

67312[/snapback]

67314[/snapback]

I dunno like, the one where you said Souness was racist for wanting to sign Turkish players was right up there. :lol:

67315[/snapback]

Awww, but I've never won anything in my life before . Please let it be mine. :lol:

67310[/snapback]

67312[/snapback]

67314[/snapback]

67315[/snapback]

I never said that, it was LM actually. I asked was it racist to say black men have big cocks? :lol:

I Think it might be a hoax, after all whoever heard of a reality show where they didnt try to make money by getting the viewers to vote for the contestants.

67319[/snapback]

Apparently some people have been duped into watching it :lol:

I Think it might be a hoax, after all whoever heard of a reality show where they didnt try to make money by getting the viewers to vote for the contestants.

67319[/snapback]

Apparently some people have been duped into watching it :lol:

67332[/snapback]

Seriously, at least this is an interesting experiment on the limits of human gullibility, unlike BB. And some of the lectures they have had when they were being told obvious bull shit were quite funny. Like the city of Minsk was named after a space monkey. :lol:

Apparently the guy with big frizzy hair has been spotted on a tv advert..... and so some folks are all into the "eek! he's an ACTOR! they must ALL BE ACTORS!! the hoax is on us!!!" realm of thinking.

Umm.... I've only watched about half an hour of the show last weekend, so I can't comment much myself. Not that that'd stop me posting. ;)

Apparently the guy with big frizzy hair has been spotted on a tv advert..... and so some folks are all into the "eek! he's an ACTOR! they must ALL BE ACTORS!! the hoax is on us!!!" realm of thinking.

Umm.... I've only watched about half an hour of the show last weekend, so I can't comment much myself.  Not that that'd stop me posting. :icon_lol:

67405[/snapback]

He's probably just one of these pricks who, despite having no discernible talent, has made it his life's work to achieve a modicum of fame by auditioning for every poxy thing going and landed a role on some ad due to his keraazee hair. Ex-student for sure ;)

67405[/snapback]

exactly what I was gonna say ... I say the ad yesterday on tv ... I now think it's a hoax on us. :icon_lol:;)

67270[/snapback]

Hadn't heard of this show until just now, but thank you, my faith in humanity has just dropped another notch.

Edited by DotBum

67270[/snapback]

Hadn't heard of this show until just now, but thank you, my fate in humanity has just dropped another notch.

67476[/snapback]

Your "fate" ??? ;)