Shooting on submarine in Southampton

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he was joking when he said that like, although he was obviously trying to look like he knew what he was talking about, which he failed to do with the slip up. Nothing new there though.

I think he was joking when he said that like, although he was obviously trying to look like he knew what he was talking about, which he failed to do with the slip up. Nothing new there though.

he probably plays with his boats and ships in the bath

he probably plays with his boats and ships in the bath

you calling him a Rear Admiral?

Did he actually say he was a submariner? I thought he said he'd been on a sub once. He could just be a cleaner or some sort of mechanic. More likely a cleaner. <_<

correct - I said I'd been on a submarine but it was so bloody grim I could never have worked (or "served" - my trolly-dolly incarnation) on one nor would I ever wish to repeat the experience

It was that mad lout Leazes who is so full of bile he never got round to reading wot I wrote

(sighs) .........this is the price of fame.......

Did he actually say he was a submariner? I thought he said he'd been on a sub once. He could just be a cleaner or some sort of mechanic. More likely a cleaner. :D

correct - I said I'd been on a submarine but it was so bloody grim I could never have worked (or "served" - my trolly-dolly incarnation) on one nor would I ever wish to repeat the experience

It was that mad lout Leazes who is so full of bile he never got round to reading wot I wrote

He keeps saying "read the thread" as well when he clearly hasn't done it.

Anyway, I've been on a submarine before but never been in the forces. <_<

Edited by Holden McGroin

Did he actually say he was a submariner? I thought he said he'd been on a sub once. He could just be a cleaner or some sort of mechanic. More likely a cleaner. <_<

Dementia ? Can't read the thread ?

see post numbers 10 and 12

according to the Beeb the guy was on duty and asked to go to the bog (or "heads" as we submariners say)

Get help please, or clarify you had been drinking or are a bit of a "Billy Liar" shall we say

Did he actually say he was a submariner? I thought he said he'd been on a sub once. He could just be a cleaner or some sort of mechanic. More likely a cleaner. :D

read the thread.

read the thread.

Post 10 said he'd be on "one once"

Post 12 was clearly an unfunny joke as someone has already pointed out.

Edited by Holden McGroin

read the thread.

Post 10 said he'd be on "one once"

Post 12 was clearly an unfunny joke as someone has already pointed out.

"we submariners" only means one thing to me mate.

Poor old Rob, so desperate for attention, he feels the need to tell porkie pies. :blush:

an old friend of mine

your alter-ego it would appear.

So you weren't a submariner then ?

Retarded.jpg

Edited by tooner

an old friend of mine

never said I was dear boy, never said I was

an old friend of mine

never said I was dear boy, never said I was

yes you did :)

Never mind. So when were you on one ?

oh no I didn't

CORRECT YOURSELF

ON YOUR KNEES

I WANT A FULL APOLOGY

You can fill in the the rest of the rant

1967 - Navy recruiting drive at Uni - see life in the modern Navy and we'll pay your way through Uni - just sign this bit of paper lad and take this shilling

Edited by Rob W

oh no I didn't

CORRECT YOURSELF

ON YOUR KNEES

I WANT A FULL APOLOGY

1967 - Navy recruiting drive at Uni - see life in the modern Navy and we'll pay your way through Uni - just sign this bit of paper lad and take this shilling

you said "we submariners". What does this mean - I WANT A FULL APOLOGY AND EXPLANATION :)

You went to "Uni" instead. It figures !!!!!

Didn't the abbreviation "Uni" come from Aussie TV ie Neighbours, or something, 20 years later ?

oh no I didn't

CORRECT YOURSELF

ON YOUR KNEES

I WANT A FULL APOLOGY

you said "we submariners". What does this mean - I WANT A FULL APOLOGY AND EXPLANATION ;)

You went to "Uni" instead. It figures !!!!!

Didn't the abbreviation "Uni" come from Aussie TV ie Neighbours, or something, 20 years later ?

:) You've got him this time.