Shooting on submarine in Southampton

Anorthernsoul

Fuck off and get a life.

You're a left wing namby pamby, and believe idealistic theories about how they can educated or whatever. I say they can't and so I'd shoot the lot of them before they shoot me first. Just accept it.

Nowt to apologise for you idiot.

So you think it's ok to accuse others of offensive things? So you'd be absolutely ok with me calling you a paedophile?

If you don't, then apologise, if you do think it's ok, then you're a bigger mug than Mike Ashley

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

again? I hope that is the reason because the alternative is that he really believes what he writes

Its getting irritating - he turns up in a perfectly reasonable thread and then destroys it posting verbal attacks on people without any justification

I feel a ban coming on

Edited by Rob W

Fuck off and get a life.

You're a left wing namby pamby, and believe idealistic theories about how they can educated or whatever. I say they can't and so I'd shoot the lot of them before they shoot me first. Just accept it.

So you think it's ok to accuse others of offensive things? So you'd be absolutely ok with me calling you a paedophile?

If you don't, then apologise, if you do think it's ok, then you're a bigger mug than Mike Ashley

being called a leftie namby pamby is "offensive" ? Now, I can say, you should get a life. Plenty of idiots associate me with the BNP and EDL, both of which are incorrect and nothing other than standard left winger namby pamby accusations, but I'm not asking for an "apology" ? What an arse.

By the way, I think calling someone a paedo [apart from Mido] is very offensive, and so would you, same as if you called someone a mugger, rapist, murderer etc, it isn't really very intelligent of you if you consider those to be the same as "leftie" etc, but I suppose that's another leftie-type quivering at the lip reaction to someone who doesn't spend their time "thinking" like they do.

The only people who are bigger mugs than Mike Ashley are those who thought the Halls and Shepherd were shit owners, and even worse are those who still think Mike Ashley is going to even attempt to match the Halls and Shepherd.

BTW, to the post further down [not you in case you scream out for an apology] I don't "drink" on afternoons, even Sundays, and only a few nights a week too.

Edit.

I've had a think about this, and have to say I think that comparing an accusation of "paedo" to that of "namby pamby pc do gooder" to be similar is quite astonishing.

Plenty of people call me a "racist" when I am not, but I don't go jumping around crying like a big bairn when they do it, I would consider that to be similar to "namby pamby leftie". As I said, nothing but standard leftie retorts when they can't take it. They don't know best. Lots of people with different views also "think about things" but come up with different conclusions. FWIW, if anybody called someone on here a paedo, rapist, murderer or something so serious as that, I'd ban them outright permanently, this is a completely different ballgame and you don't need even half a brain to appreciate that.

I hope we can move on. We agree to disagree. I would like Rob to answer a perfectly reasonable response made by myself and snakey rather than accuse others of - highly ironically - not answering questions ie derailing threads, and calling for people to be banned.

Edited by LeazesMag

again? I hope that is the reason because the alternative is that he really believes what he writes

Its getting irritating - he turns up in a perfectly reasonable thread and then destroys it posting verbal attacks on people without any justification

I feel a ban coming on

Is that so ?

Look back at the thread, it wasn't me who started derailing it.

Why don't you put it back on track and reply to myself and snakey for taking the piss out of you for obviously pretending to be a submariner ? No submariner calls a submarine a "ship".

Like a man, as Fish might laughably say.

Don't you have a sense of humour, because the thread was fine at that stage. It's OK for people to talk politics when they agree with your views, but not when they don't, is that it ?

You're an arse too. They should ban you for being so insular, if that's the case. Typical leftie too, can't take it when someone disagrees with you. What happened to this "Freedom of Speech" that you harp on about ? Like when you defend those heckling our troops for doing what they sign up for and defending the very freedom you enjoy, but its not OK for me to say someone is a "namby pamby"? More hypocrisy.

Edit. Most submariners or members of the Armed Forces also don't slate the very Forces and what they do, and the Sovereignity of the UK, like you do either.

Edited by LeazesMag

Fuck off and get a life.

being called a leftie namby pamby is "offensive" ? Now, I can say, you should get a life. Plenty of idiots associate me with the BNP and EDL, both of which are incorrect and nothing other than standard left winger namby pamby accusations, but I'm not asking for an "apology" ? What an arse.

By the way, I think calling someone a paedo [apart from Mido] is very offensive, and so would you, same as if you called someone a mugger, rapist, murderer etc, it isn't really very intelligent of you if you consider those to be the same as "leftie" etc, but I suppose that's another leftie-type quivering at the lip reaction to someone who doesn't spend their time "thinking" like they do.

The only people who are bigger mugs than Mike Ashley are those who thought the Halls and Shepherd were shit owners, and even worse are those who still think Mike Ashley is going to even attempt to match the Halls and Shepherd.

BTW, to the post further down [not you in case you scream out for an apology] I don't "drink" on afternoons, even Sundays, and only a few nights a week too.

Edit.

I've had a think about this, and have to say I think that comparing an accusation of "paedo" to that of "namby pamby pc do gooder" to be similar is quite astonishing.

Plenty of people call me a "racist" when I am not, but I don't go jumping around crying like a big bairn when they do it, I would consider that to be similar to "namby pamby leftie". As I said, nothing but standard leftie retorts when they can't take it. They don't know best. Lots of people with different views also "think about things" but come up with different conclusions. FWIW, if anybody called someone on here a paedo, rapist, murderer or something so serious as that, I'd ban them outright permanently, this is a completely different ballgame and you don't need even half a brain to appreciate that.

I hope we can move on. We agree to disagree. I would like Rob to answer a perfectly reasonable response made by myself and snakey rather than accuse others of - highly ironically - not answering questions ie derailing threads, and calling for people to be banned.

No, accusing me of being a terrorist sympathiser is offensive. The point I was making is that you sling offensive insults around like rose petals with literally no basis for your spurious claims other than your addled creations.

Until you've got the stones to admit that your accusations have no basis in fact I Don't think I can "move on". You've called me every name under the sun and you've not got any basis for your accusations. In every argument you accuse your counterpart of ridiculous things and for once I want you to apologise for your baseless accusations and have a reasonable conversation.

You've accused me of believing everybody to be "educated", when I don't, you've stated I want to sit down with "them" and tell "them" how naughty "they've" been. Which I don't. I have never said anything like that.

Fuck off and get a life.

Edit.

No, accusing me of being a terrorist sympathiser is offensive. The point I was making is that you sling offensive insults around like rose petals with literally no basis for your spurious claims other than your addled creations.

Until you've got the stones to admit that your accusations have no basis in fact I Don't think I can "move on". You've called me every name under the sun and you've not got any basis for your accusations. In every argument you accuse your counterpart of ridiculous things and for once I want you to apologise for your baseless accusations and have a reasonable conversation.

You've accused me of believing everybody to be "educated", when I don't, you've stated I want to sit down with "them" and tell "them" how naughty "they've" been. Which I don't. I have never said anything like that.

I can understand it if you feel he has insulted you, though, tbh, I haven't read everything in here. But is it a really case of being insulted when we're on an internet message board? Are we not merely conducting 'conversations' with entities, rather than real people?

Please don't read this as having a go, Fish, as I'm not. I'm just thinking out loud.

Fuck off and get a life.

Edit.

scumbags who heckle our troops on the streets of Britain because they have anti-west views, and see other countries as their "home", screaming death to the infidels etc, for protecting the very freedom that they are demonstrating against, are terrorist sympathisers by virtue of their actions and loyalties, and those who actually think they have a case for doing it and think they have a right to behave the way they do, are also by virtue of these actions and views the same, although they are too far up their arse to realise it. Nobody on the streets of Britain should have a right to scream death to British citizens like that, especially ones who are upholding the law and our freedoms while putting their own lives on the line. This is a serious problem for not just the UK but the entire western world, where they will not integrate into communites, they are causing segration everywhere they do, but its everybody else who are the "racists" for not playing ball and letting them do what they like with no regard or respect for others. We should not be allowing such behaviour on the streets of Britain, this behaviour will only grow and the numbers who do it will increase when they are seen to be allowed to get away with it. They are cowards, they know the troops can't fight back, they hide behind women and kids. Lets see them fight out in the open, and identify themselves like men and be prepared to die for their Allah if it matters so much to them.

People accuse me of being a racist etc just because I'm British, say so, and have concerns about the massive over-immigration and the effects on society and the cost of a rising population many of whom have no interest in even learning the language and diluting our own kids education, [ah, education] but I don't cry about it, its just the same as me calling someone a namby pamby leftie if thats how I view them. Which I do.

Edit

Fish is telling me I should "read and I would be more educated ie share his views" [words to that effect], then he is insinuating that because I think differently to him that I am not as educated and therefore myviews aren't worth so much [words to that effect] then he tells ME to apologise. I'm not screaming like a baby at him, I'm telling him I disagree with him, I'm telling him why, and I'm also telling him that my views are also borne out of reading [things that are pre-conceived towards my views anyway, just like him maybe?] but nevertheless, I have my views, they are not "inferior" to his, and they are also gained in other ways which are my business, which are not going to be put on an internet message board.

I've nothing to apologise for, and I'm not going to cry for an apology from him either.

I hope he can move on, like a man, and go back to the tragic shooting of a Royal Naval officer on board a Royal Naval Submarine.

Edited by LeazesMag

Fish is telling me I should "read and I would be more educated ie share his views" [words to that effect],
No I'm not, never have I said that you should share my views

then he is insinuating that because I think differently to him that I am not as educated and therefore my views aren't worth so much [words to that effect] then he tells ME to apologise.
No I'm not at all, I'm asking you to apologise after You've accused me of being a terrorist sympathiser with literally no evidence to back that up other than not subscribing to the same viewpoint as your own. I'm stating that without evidence that your position is based upon fact, I cannot, in all good conscience treat your aggressive bile with anything but cynicism and contempt.

I'm not screaming like a baby at him,
Yes, Yes you are, you're calling me names and ignoring everything I suggest, ask or state. Like a baby would.

I'm telling him I disagree with him, I'm telling him why, and I'm also telling him that my views are also borne out of reading [things that are pre-conceived towards my views anyway, just like him maybe?] but nevertheless, I have my views, they are not "inferior" to his, and they are also gained in other ways which are my business, which are not going to be put on an internet message board.
You've never once stated where you gleam your information from. Not once. So shove this nonsensical "I'm also telling him my views are borne out of reading" up your arse, it's a complete fabrication. Your whole character on this board is one that creates a position for others, then argues against this fabricated position without ever explaining the reasons for your own positions.

I've nothing to apologise for, and I'm not going to cry for an apology from him either.
Yes, Yes you have, you've consistently accused me of all manor of things with literally no basis. When pushed upon this, you call me names and refuse to answer the objection.

I hope he can move on, like a man, and go back to the tragic shooting of a Royal Naval officer on board a Royal Naval Submarine.

No, I will not move on until you apologise for accusing me of being a terrorist sympathiser when you've literally no basis for it.

Move on, like a man. I haven't accused you personally of anything. You have admitted you are a pompous idiot, and implying you know better than me, but you don't. You have your view, you have insinuated that I am inferior and less educated than you simply because I have a different opinion than you, don't listen to others, and you perceive I don't "read" like you do. But you are wrong. You are bordering on accusing me of being stupid, so why don't you apologise for that ? I read things that I want to, and have formed my views in other ways, as i said. It isn't inferior to you, you lefties aren't the only people who "think" about things. I have my views which have been gained in their own way, but they aren't completely through reading someone else's views.

You don't know my education, you don't know how I've spent my life, you don't know anything about me, so show your own self proclaimed intelligence and stop making judgements about me. Which sort of proves my point in a way, you think you are intelligent because you "read" but haven't got a clue about people, and haven't got the sense to see it.

In my opinion, preaching death to troops on the streets of Britain should not be allowed, and those who agree with them or even their "right" to do it are wrong, there should not be such a right. They should be dispersed and thrown in jail and its about time we looked at them and took appropriate action by deporting them to whatever country they consider to be "home", where they will then be free to put on a uniform and fight those troops, out in the open, putting there lives where their mouths are. I just don't understand why British people are prepared to put up with it.

I haven't accused you of anything man. I haven't called you a wife beater, or a rapist, or a paedo, or something. If i did, then you would have a point, but I wouldn't do such a thing. As I've said, plenty of people/lefties have accused me of being racist [like you have done in post nr 43 of this very thread, so why not apologise for that ?] and a BNP sympathiser, but I know its rubbish and its just typical leftie rubbish-speak that they resort to out of desperation when they get a pet lip on.

I was hoping you would have moved on. It was a good thread until you adopted your superior attitude.

Edited by LeazesMag

You've consistently accused me (personally) of being a terrorist sympathiser and you've accused me (personally) of holding morals and opinions which I don't, that I never have done and that I wouldn't.

Apologise for those accusations like a man would, until you do, I shan't drop this.

You've consistently accused me (personally) of being a terrorist sympathiser and you've accused me (personally) of holding morals and opinions which I don't, that I never have done and that I wouldn't.

Apologise for those accusations like a man would, until you do, I shan't drop this.

I've stated who I think are terrorist sympathisers, and you, among others, accuse me of being a racist [as you did earlier in this very thread] and voting for the BNP, [maybe you have done that maybe you haven't I'm not bothered] but I'm not crying about it. You could apologise like a man too. Thats accusing me of holding morals and opinions which I don't have either. I wish I had a quid for every time someone has called me a racist or a member of the BNP on here, by typical lefties with a pet lip on that like to dish it out but can't take it.

I would if I were you - you have a life to lead - he hasn't

ah. Exactly how far are these "insults" going to go here ? You've posted plenty of totally glib, ridiculous posts but that is up there with the best of them.

So a serious question Rob, before I leave this thread. Why don't you - instead of posting such immature comments where they are clearly now inappropriate - reply to what myself and snakey have asked you ie why do you, when you say you are a submariner, call a submarine a "ship" ?

for gods sake man - look at what you are posting - acres and acres of posts that are always asking other people to "admit they are wrong"

It's not good, it's hardly sane

get help, please

for gods sake man - look at what you are posting - acres and acres of posts that are always asking other people to "admit they are wrong"

get help, please

no reply then ? The thread was going fine at that point, I don't see your problem, what submarine were you on ? When were you in the RN ?

Just curious, is anything wrong with that ?

get help, please

no reply then ? The thread was going fine at that point, I don't see your problem, what submarine were you on ? When were you in the RN ?

Considering you never answer any personal questions directed at you, I doubt Rob W will return the compliment.

get help, please

Considering you never answer any personal questions directed at you, I doubt Rob W will return the compliment.

rubbish. Rob volunteered that information, he said he had been a submariner. Follow the thread. Submariners don't call submarines "ships", and that is a nailed on fact.

It's a bit rich him saying anybody on here doesn't have a life, he doesn't appear to have learned much in his life, but as I said, I would rather not prolong the bickering in this thread. I'm curious, its just a genuine question, if he doesn't want to tell us fair enough, but he did say he was a submariner.

Ive read the thread. Its more or less the same thing though when you give it your "life experiences" spiel which you then never expand on when questioned.

Rob W has always been secretive of what he does and quite frankly, i'd prefer him not to tell us as it would ruin the illusion. <_<

Ive read the thread. Its more or less the same thing though when you give it your "life experiences" spiel which you then never expand on when questioned.

Rob W has always been secretive of what he does and quite frankly, i'd prefer him not to tell us as it would ruin the illusion. <_<

you're quite right. I'm not. However, Rob mentioned he was a submariner and so I thought I'd ask, because of his comment I find it hard to believe to be honest, which prompted the question. But why are you so defensive ?

He probably won't reply because he actually wasn't a submariner despite saying he was, is my opinion. Why feel the need to do that, I don't know. Odd.