Shooting on submarine in Southampton

Anorthernsoul

:icon_lol: still sticking to fabricating other people's positions Leazes? Shame on you. That's awfully Taliban of you.

how splendidly incorrect.

When's the next flight to Baghdad, so you can discuss your "learnings" :D unless one of your friends has bombed it

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:icon_lol: still sticking to fabricating other people's positions Leazes? Shame on you. That's awfully Taliban of you.

When's the next flight to Baghdad, so you can discuss your "learnings" :D unless one of your friends has bombed it

Which bit is incorrect? That you're fabricating people's opinions, or that the Taliban do?

Which bit is incorrect? That you're fabricating people's opinions, or that the Taliban do?

you're fabricating mine you stupid cunt. At the end of the day, you are forming your opinions based on books written by someone else that suits what you want to believe ? Correct ? And you idealistically and stupidly believe these people are civilised, and you can sit them down and tell them how naughty they are ? Correct ?

Either that, or accept that in the real world you are talking about attempting to educate a bunch of primitive savages who will behead you for nothing other than having different religious beliefs to theirs ? Not a very educated viewpoint, but its up to you. Go and put it into practice if you don't belive me but choose to believe some bellend who believes otherwise that you have read.

And stop derailing the thread. This has got nothing to do with a shooting of a Naval Officer on a submarine in Southampton dockyard.

you're fabricating mine you stupid cunt. At the end of the day, you are forming your opinions based on books written by someone else that suits what you want to believe ? Correct ? And you idealistically and stupidly believe these people are civilised, and you can sit them down and tell them how naughty they are ? Correct ?

Either that, or accept that in the real world you are talking about attempting to educate a bunch of primitive savages who will behead you for nothing other than having different religious beliefs to theirs ? Not a very educated viewpoint, but its up to you. Go and put it into practice if you don't belive me but choose to believe some bellend who believes otherwise that you have read.

And stop derailing the thread. This has got nothing to do with a shooting of a Naval Officer on a submarine in Southampton dockyard.

How am I fabricating your opinion? :D Oh and the following accusations of yours are not valid either :icon_lol: I don't solely base my opinion on that which I read in books written by people who agree with me, nor do I believe "these people" are civilised who will sit down with me so I can tell "them" how naughty "they" are.

I'm not talking about "educating savages", you're the only one who has ever suggested that anyone holds those views. Literally nobody on here subscribes to them. So, yet again You're simply making up the position of the person who's debating with you, rather than answer their reasonable stance. And you're doing this because you're intellectually incapable of making or even following a cogent thought.

Tbf if you have ever seen someone being interviewed at an EDL march you would know Leazes doesn't pluck these ideas "from thin air".

And if you have your head too far up your arse to see the Muslim Ray guns then you shall now and forever be known as Mohammed.

How am I fabricating your opinion? :D Oh and the following accusations of yours are not valid either :icon_lol: I don't solely base my opinion on that which I read in books written by people who agree with me, nor do I believe "these people" are civilised who will sit down with me so I can tell "them" how naughty "they" are.

I'm not talking about "educating savages", you're the only one who has ever suggested that anyone holds those views. Literally nobody on here subscribes to them. So, yet again You're simply making up the position of the person who's debating with you, rather than answer their reasonable stance. And you're doing this because you're intellectually incapable of making or even following a cogent thought.

others on here do think it is "educating savages"....

Fabricating myths to make you look better.

When's the flight to Baghdad ? Remember to take your Union Jack, and Bible, assuming you're a Christian, you know how fanatical they are in that part of the world. You might need it to pray.

Not that I give a toss if I was the only person on here with this view, when I know you are spouting namby pamby softie pc correct do-gooder rubbish that they take as a sign of weakness rather than listen with the "intelligence and education" you stupidly think they possess.

Tbf if you have ever seen someone being interviewed at an EDL march you would know Leazes doesn't pluck these ideas "from thin air".

And if you have your head too far up your arse to see the Muslim Ray guns then you shall now and forever be known as Mohammed.

go and heckle the British troops in Wootton Bassett with the rest of those you are defending you absurd idiot.

go and heckle the British troops in Wootton Bassett with the rest of those you are defending you absurd idiot.

:icon_lol:

When's the flight to Baghdad ? Remember to take your Union Jack, and Bible, assuming you're a Christian, you know how fanatical they are in that part of the world. You might need it to pray.

Why do you keep saying this?

Dementia?

read the thread.

Dementia?

here comes Newcastle Online.

:D

read the thread.

I have but I'm not sure what point you are trying to make. Is it a freedom of speech angle?

Edited by Holden McGroin

Dementia?

Where? :icon_lol:

Silly old man.

Not that I give a toss if I was the only person on here with this view, when I know you are spouting namby pamby softie pc correct do-gooder rubbish that they take as a sign of weakness rather than listen with the "intelligence and education" you stupidly think they possess.

Show me 1 post where this is evident? When you inevitably can't, I want you to apologise like a man

Show me 1 post where this is evident? When you inevitably can't, I want you to apologise like a man

Dementia?

Where? :icon_lol:

Silly old man.

how old are you ?

Idiot.

don't be stupid. You're an idiot. A pc correct, brainwashed, loonie leftie, namby pamby, idiot.

Why do you defend these arseholes ? They are primitive savages.

time he had his medication again

have you told us when you were a submariner yet ? And when submariners called submarines "ships" ?

You need your medication mate, unless you are telling porkie pies.

don't be stupid. You're an idiot. A pc correct, brainwashed, loonie leftie, namby pamby, idiot.

:icon_lol: Same old, same old.

Why not try answering a question for once?

I'm 28 by the way, thanks for asking.

:icon_lol: Same old, same old.

Why not try answering a question for once?

I'm 28 by the way, thanks for asking.

indeed. Why don't you answer a question for once.....omg.

So you think 56 is old do you ? I suppose it might be, when you spend your life playing computer games and talking to anonymous people on the internet and appear have no concept of age.

Get a life, is my advice.

Where am I defending anybody?

See, in this country? We are innocent until proven guilty, you've accused me of all kinds of things with literally nothing to back it up other than more of your rants.

Apologise. Like a Man.

Where am I defending anybody?

See, in this country? We are innocent until proven guilty, you've accused me of all kinds of things with literally nothing to back it up other than more of your rants.

Apologise. Like a Man.

Fuck off and get a life.

You're a left wing namby pamby, and believe idealistic theories about how they can educated or whatever. I say they can't and so I'd shoot the lot of them before they shoot me first. Just accept it.

Nowt to apologise for you idiot.