donkey of the season

Dr Gloom

Toss up between him and Smith, the overhead kick he tried put him on the same level as Perch, can't mind who it was against but it was hilarious. paulwyn42nufc surely has more agility than that.

has to be Krul am afraid. High expectations and these were shattered when Harper was injured. Very suprised if he has a long term future at NUFC. Can't kick, panics, flaps. Taxi for Krul!!

Guest Your Name Here

Sol Campbell.

Started his stint with NUFC moaning about the club scheduling pre-season training when he was on honeymoon and went downhill from there. The kind of player who should get a farewell appearance just so we can boo him off the pitch.

Don't be fooled by Best scoring a couple of goals or Ameobi having a couple of decent games over the course of an entire season. Both are total donkeys and should be playing in the Championship at best

Shola is too good for the Championship imo. He'd walk it.

You cant really argue with Best at all this season in my opinion. If he puts the ball in the back of the net at a ratio he has this season then he'll be alright.

For me it has to be Campbell. We knew Smith was shite a while ago and Perch set his standard from his first game but Campbell initially still looked like a footballer whereas now he looks disinterested and a liability.

Sol Campbell.

Started his stint with NUFC moaning about the club scheduling pre-season training when he was on honeymoon and went downhill from there. The kind of player who should get a farewell appearance just so we can boo him off the pitch.

:D:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

But they haven't been 'donkey of the season' though...

What's the fuck.ng point of asking a subjective question then?

Perch has hardly played. Ive had the privilge of seeing these two football murderers week in, week out

Can't believe people are warming to either of them. Have a look back at videos of bellamy, shearer and Ferdinand then give your heads a shake

Don't be fooled by Best scoring a couple of goals or Ameobi having a couple of decent games over the course of an entire season. Both are total donkeys and should be playing in the Championship at best

Shola is too good for the Championship imo. He'd walk it.

You cant really argue with Best at all this season in my opinion. If he puts the ball in the back of the net at a ratio he has this season then he'll be alright.

_44522080_ameobi_shirt_bbc_203.jpg

Edited by J69

You do realise Ameobi hasnt got to 50 league goals for us yet, despite this being his 12th season starting in the first team? He averages 4 league goals a season for us and you think he is too good for the Championship :D

Oh and just for good measure, his highest tallies in the Premiership are 9, 7 then 5.

Edited by J69

I agree with J69 about Best. He's never ever gonna be a top striker regardless of his ratio, take the 3 sitters against West Ham away and add it to his CCC record and it's pretty dire, we only miss him cos we're amazingly weak up front. We're so shit up front I'd get rid of the lot apart from Shola who I'd only play against the mackems. I wouldn't be arsed if they said we're signing 3 players, if all 3 were strikers.

I agree with J69 about Best. He's never ever gonna be a top striker regardless of his ratio, take the 3 sitters against West Ham away and add it to his CCC record and it's pretty dire, we only miss him cos we're amazingly weak up front. We're so shit up front I'd get rid of the lot apart from Shola who I'd only play against the mackems. I wouldn't be arsed if they said we're signing 3 players, if all 3 were strikers.

We need them! 2 at the very least