3 men break into St James Park

Anorthernsoul

Toonpack tempted back to the club by free admission ?

I've always paid my way matey boy

not intending to "derail" the thread, but

lets just say FTM may have another meaning quite soon..

look at the quality of that cctv man - it's piss poor. good luck identifying them

Aye cheapskate Ashley, we'll never apprehend intruders while he's in charge, if Shepherd was still here it's be 3d HD footage with lasses in the background dancing with their tits out [/Leazesmag]

Edited by Toonpack

look at the quality of that cctv man - it's piss poor. good luck identifying them

Aye cheapskate Ashley, we'll never apprehend intruders while he's in charge, if Shepherd was still here it's be 3d HD footage with lasses in the background dancing with their tits out [/Leazesmag]

:D

so far as I am aware, there's only one classless knacker who has ever danced around inside SJP with their tits hanging out. Mongs like Toonpack thought it was funny, and made him a good owner too :D

so far as I am aware, there's only one classless knacker who has ever danced around inside SJP with their tits hanging out. Mongs like Toonpack thought it was funny, and made him a good owner too :D

Please find where I said that as well please. See you in 36 minutes (or probably longer). :icon_lol:

Please find where I said that as well please. See you in 36 minutes (or probably longer). :icon_lol:

mongs on skunkers, like you. :icon_lol:

Please find where I said this as well please, take as long as you like :no

"Aye cheapskate Ashley, we'll never apprehend intruders while he's in charge, if Shepherd was still here it's be 3d HD footage with lasses in the background dancing with their tits out"

don't dish it out if you can't take it kiddah.

I don;t want to derail this thread. I would like a constructive comment from you on the other thread about that book. But I don;t expect it, because its far too intelligent for you and doesn't find you any sort of stick to beat the old board with. So, any reply you make will not be responded to in this thread.

Edited by LeazesMag

I did try and get in on my 22nd birthday about 3 in the morning and ended up in the back of a police car explaining that I just wanted to look around the ground and after seeing the state I was in (I was mortal), and checking up that I wasn't a 'wrong'un' they let me off with a slapped wrist.