Stone Roses set to reunite

Ayatollah Hermione

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think we might just go up late, have a few around Camden and mooch on up in our own time...saw Dizzee Rascal at Glastonbury a few years back, he was ok actually, good for a festival, but for a Roses gig?....not for me. The others I've heard of, and that's about it.

Don't know how you feel about this Jill...support for Friday: The Stone Roses

Finsbury Park, London

Performing: The Stone Roses, Dizzee Rascal, Rudimental and The Courteeners Support for Saturday: The Stone Roses

Finsbury Park, London

Performing: The Stone Roses, Johnny Marr, Miles Kane and Public Image Ltd. So Saturday gets two titans of popular music and Friday gets Dizzee fuckin Rascal and some other people :(

Aye it's a fucking disgrace. :lol: I wasn't going to go originally but we couldn't sell both of the tickets so I thought I'd rather go than have wor lad wandering around London on his own. A few days after I agreed to it the support acts were announced, bastards.

That's a fabulous pic Jill :good: every man/woman and their dog waving phones around all seemed to be getting much better shots than me, which you've just sort of proved :lol: did you enjoy it despite Brown's vocals being a bit err "wayward" after about 30 mins?...nowt new there really, but I saw them at v fest last year and his voice seemed to stand up a lot better.

That's a fabulous pic Jill :good: every man/woman and their dog waving phones around all seemed to be getting much better shots than me, which you've just sort of proved :lol: did you enjoy it despite Brown's vocals being a bit err "wayward" after about 30 mins?...nowt new there really, but I saw them at v fest last year and his voice seemed to stand up a lot better.

I thought it was fantastic. From where we were standing there were no problems with the sound, as I saw others had commented on afterwards, and Brown's vocals have always been piss poor so I turn up fully expecting that. :lol: I enjoyed it more than Heaton Park last year, though that was partly due to the nicer weather for being out all day.

• 1 year later...

Considering they only released 1 decent album I'm amazed at all the coverage ...............................

All the coverage of what?