Teen footie star jumps ten leagues to play for Newcastle United

Christmas Tree

SOCCER super kid Michael Richardson is living his dream of playing for hometown club Newcastle United after jumping TEN leagues in one season.

Michael, 19, was ­recommended to the Toon Army while at former club Walker Central in the lowly Northern Alliance.

Bosses snapped him up after a trial and the ex-apprentice electrician has continued to impress for the Premier League giants.

Michael has already earned a place on the bench for the first team and could figure for his injury-hit club in Sunday’s televised clash with Aston Villa.

He said: “I don’t think it has sunk in – from going out with my mates for a kick around to running out in front of 60,000. “It happened so quickly and I am just loving every minute. I never thought I’d get this far in six months.”

newcastle-youngster-michael-richardson-24244786.jpg

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2...15875-23042958/

Good luck to the lad and I hope he goes on to be the big thing.

It does however show the lack of depth in our squad when we're pulling in a lad with such little experience.

I wonder how much his contract is?

DL so what you on now as a sparky son?

MR £150pw plus overtime sir

DL no bother kidda, 5 year contract on £160 pw you've earned it son.