What habits do you have?

Jan

smoking, but it seems like i might have it cracked at last (though i'll always be a smoker at heart even if i never smoke anything again)

biting fingernails. pretty pathetic not to have cracked this as a 30 something. i managed to control and manage my nose picking a few years back after relentless complaining from mrs gloom.

Smoking too, but like Dr Gloom I think I've cracked it too, three weeks since I've had one, I'm choking for one tbh, but fuck that, there's no turning back, no regrets, goodbye, so pleased I've cracked on. When you realise you're better than something and leave them alone, it gives you clarity of thought, and I'm better than smoking. Probably added 10 years to my life.

Got a habit of swearing in my sleep too, have done since teenage years, oh and sleep walking.

Got a habit of swearing in my sleep too,

:lol:

"Zzzzz... Pipe down you fucking mug....zzzz"

Seriously. It's not like all the time, but plenty lasses past and present, "who were you calling a cunt last night?", when I've shared rooms with lads on trips its even more frequent. Usually after a skinful I might add.

Seriously. It's not like all the time, but plenty lasses past and present, "who were you calling a cunt last night?", when I've shared rooms with lads on trips its even more frequent. Usually after a skinful I might add.

I once woke up in a lass's room in a hotel after a work do to "you're horrible" with no recollection of how i got there.

I don't clean out me rabbits.

I knew a lass with a rabbit habit.

Biggest surprise of my day is finding out Dr G smokes, far less of a mug in my eyes now :icon_lol:

It was the first nonsense that sprang to mind. "Ive got bad habits i dont clean out me rabbits" can't for the life think who sang it though? Seem to have it as a Bad Manners/Buster Bloodvessel caper but a quick Google flashed up Ronnie Corbett! ?

Smoking for me too. Scared now I think its been 20+ years :lol: . Cut right down but the struggle is the 'association thing' in that a good old toke sits just nice with a drink . On the times ive seriously given it a go at jacking it was when could smoke in bars and a couple of beers in, id look around and everyone seemed to be taking a draw. Like a kind of slow motion nightmare. More often than not id buckle and be frantically asking me mates to change up coins for the damn machine. £6 and 16 cigs later id smoke half one then feel awful for letting slip. "Mmm steak and potatoes" as Bill Hicks would say. Actually, I think im a fan of unhealthy ephemeral pleasures in general !

I once woke up in a lass's room in a hotel after a work do to "you're horrible" with no recollection of how i got there.

:icon_lol:

seeing as where this thread is heading...I have, on occasion, forced myself on wor lass while we are both asleep. She wakes up being rather aggressively molested, I'm still asleep. Can't recall any of this. I blamed the house poltergeist for taking advantage of both of our bodies whilst I was asleep. She's a bit scared of ghosts so this doesn't really help matters.

Smoking too, I like to think I can give up whenever I want and I only smoked about 5 a day until recently, full on addicted now

Also biting finger nails, especially at the match

I bite my nails too.

A habit I've got is giving money to charity collectors. "rattle, rattle, rattle Disabled nuns collection give generously", and I just can't walk past regardless of the charity they always get at least a quid. I'll be honest 25% of it is cos it's a good cause, and 75% of it is thinking karma will dee me a good turn :D

seeing as where this thread is heading...I have, on occasion, forced myself on wor lass while we are both asleep. She wakes up being rather aggressively molested, I'm still asleep. Can't recall any of this. I blamed the house poltergeist for taking advantage of both of our bodies whilst I was asleep. She's a bit scared of ghosts so this doesn't really help matters.

:D

I'll bet you were popular at Scout Camp

I will brew and unleash between 15-25 absolutely heinous farts a day, regardless of diet ( add real ale into the mix and I go fucking nuclear). By heinous, I mean ones that melt nasal hair and clear rooms.

Have done since I was a teenager.

Rather than think of it as an affliction, I use it to amuse myself. I've lost count of the times I've left rancid air pollution on a bus or metro, silently released just before getting off.

Used to bite my nails when I was younger but managed to stop one day and never started again. I do have an awful habit of picking little bits of skin off my fingers around the nail area though. I'd be hopeless at a crime scene, leaving little bits of my skin everywhere.

I will brew and unleash between 15-25 absolutely heinous farts a day, regardless of diet ( add real ale into the mix and I go fucking nuclear). By heinous, I mean ones that melt nasal hair and clear rooms.

Have done since I was a teenager.

Rather than think of it as an affliction, I use it to amuse myself. I've lost count of the times I've left rancid air pollution on a bus or metro, silently released just before getting off.

:D

You complete and utter bastard.