Mothers Day

catmag

Just a quick post to remind you boys that it's Mothers Day on Sunday so don't forget to do something nice for your marmees.

Yes it's a money-making rip-off along the lines of Valentines Day but she'll still be secretly miffed if you forget :razz:

I have lost my Mum and my step Mum but still have a Mum in Law. I've bought her a soppy card and will be visiting Thorntons later to choose a selection of her fave choccys.

My son always buys me a special card and flowers/chocs and yes I love it :) I'm looking forwards to Mothers Day also because its the first round of the BTCC :razz: I will sit and watch that whilst I eat my chocs :(

Standing in a crowded Wallsend card shop, trying to buy six cards, (aye, six), not getting close to the cards as women picked every card they could get their hands on, read the verses then put them back to pick another, then joining the long queue whilst Ronan Keating was 'loving each day as if its the last' on the the radio, I couldn't help but feel that Mothers day is one big pain in the arse and thats without the annual 'what the fuck do I get this time?' headache. Does anyone else get stressed for presents for wives/girlfriends/mothers? It does my loaf in! :razz: