April Fools Day

Idioteque

i just got my friend with a cracker. we were talking about stuff on fb chat about stuff you cannot know about, yeah that stuff. anyway i text him saying "my ma seen the fb chat, shes asking for your name, im saying i dont know where you live but shes coming round to your house" and he text me back saying "man pretend were joking and please dont tell them anything about me man honestly you dont know my da, you dont understand how much im freaking it" then i told him its april fools day and he said "your a fucking dick you dont know how much i shit them you fucking dick, i was trying to convince myself that you were joking you fucking cunt, i will fall out with you for shit like that dont be at that shit man" :lol:;):mellow::unsure:

i just got my friend with a cracker. we were talking about stuff on fb chat about stuff you cannot know about, yeah that stuff. anyway i text him saying "my ma seen the fb chat, shes asking for your name, im saying i dont know where you live but shes coming round to your house" and he text me back saying "man pretend were joking and please dont tell them anything about me man honestly you dont know my da, you dont understand how much im freaking it" then i told him its april fools day and he said "your a fucking dick you dont know how much i shit them you fucking dick, i was trying to convince myself that you were joking you fucking cunt, i will fall out with you for shit like that dont be at that shit man" :lol:;):mellow::unsure:

129079445653837507.jpg

but in all honesty it was prettay prettay shit

I might tell my sister in the morning who has been getting phone calls from the student loan people that someone phoned up called Mr. C. Lyon and she is to ring up immediately and give her the number for Chester zoo

I might tell my sister in the morning who has been getting phone calls from the student loan people that someone phoned up called Mr. C. Lyon and she is to ring up immediately and give her the number for Chester zoo

:lol:

The possibilities there man!

Mr. G. Raff

Guy Riller

Miss L. E. Fant.

Mr.Paul Abare

Mr.Don Quay

Señor R. Madillo

Ms.Leigh Murr

Edited by Monkeys Fist

;)

Mr. G. Raff

Guy Riller

Miss L. E. Fant.

Mr.Paul Abare

Mr.Don Quay

Señor R. Madillo

Ms.Leigh Murr

That won't raise any suspicions at all, go with that one.

;)

Mr. G. Raff

Guy Riller

Miss L. E. Fant.

Mr.Paul Abare

Mr.Don Quay

Señor R. Madillo

Ms.Leigh Murr

Don't do it Idioteque, he's lion.

*coat*

;)

Mr. G. Raff

Guy Riller

Miss L. E. Fant.

Mr.Paul Abare

Mr.Don Quay

Señor R. Madillo

Ms.Leigh Murr

*coat*

Bet you copied that, cheetah

;)

Mr. G. Raff

Guy Riller

Miss L. E. Fant.

Mr.Paul Abare

Mr.Don Quay

Señor R. Madillo

Ms.Leigh Murr

*coat*

Bet you copied that, cheetah

:mellow:

wheres the piss ups thread? fish dont ignore me son wheres the fuckin piss ups thread?

It's between the Gold Section and the Classifieds, if you can't see it on forum I'm not sure if you've got access. I think it was a foul up a while back.

Little%20Britain%20Vicky%20Pollard.jpg

YouTube's one is canny, a "1911" button at the bottom-right of the video window. Click it and clips like this or

are transformed into something entirely more entertaining. :lol: Edited by Meenzer

Best April fool I've heard today is that Scotch rag the Daily Record, claiming that the Proclaimers weren't related and one had plastic surgery to look like the other.

This should be in the pet hates thread but it annoys me irrationally when the newspapers or morning news programmes run a piece trying to catch people out. This mornings offering included "The Rooneys bringing out their own brand of fruit and veg" including Brocoleen, Coleenflower and Oroonges. Tedious as fuck.