You know you're getting old when.....

McFaul

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone ever called a lass "mate" or "pal" before? I done it but she was a bus driver so that's alright.

I asked a girlfriend to put the kettle on and was just about to call her "mam" and caught myself at m.. the first thing I could think of to say was mate. We had a massive row about it because it played upon her belief she was more into me than I her. Broke up about a month later; a month of bitchy comments and cold shoulders by the by. all because I didn't want to call her "mam" :razz:

never got the cuppa either :)

Has anyone ever called a lass "mate" or "pal" before? I done it but she was a bus driver so that's alright.

I asked a girlfriend to put the kettle on and was just about to call her "mam" and caught myself at m.. the first thing I could think of to say was mate. We had a massive row about it because it played upon her belief she was more into me than I her. Broke up about a month later; a month of bitchy comments and cold shoulders by the by. all because I didn't want to call her "mam" :razz:

You should have gone with "mongfeatures". As in "Put the kettle on, mmmmongfeatures"

You should have gone with "mongfeatures". As in "Put the kettle on, mmmmongfeatures"

You've often gone with mongfeatures?

:(

Don't tell me, this one was a supermodel and manc-mag can back you up? :)

:razz: not this one. Just a dippy moo from Wolverhampton.

When some cocky little shit who looks about 12 calls you "love" :(

you missed the chance of a toyboy there :razz:

I already have one thanks :)

When some cocky little shit who looks about 12 calls you "love" :(

you missed the chance of a toyboy there :razz:

I already have one thanks :)

:(

When famous names are getting ever increasingly difficult to remember. I seem to really struggle at times to remember sports/film/tv/music/famous folk names. On the odd occasion I may struggle with a relation also. Hmmmmmmm.

1. When younger members at work think that Rooney is better than Shearer ever was, and give you alook when you say he was the best forward in the Premier League era.

2. When you mention Black Sabbath, Faith No More, Nirvana and/or The Who and they have absolutely no idea who they are. And that rap music started at Eminem's first album.

3. You remember the original song that some nobhead has turned into a shitty dance/rap track.

When you look out of the window in the morning and think "Ooo, it's a good day to put the washing out on the line" [/me this morning] :lol:

When, flicking through the channels, you land on "Lambing Live" on BBC2 and don't immediately flick over again

:lol:

Chance to perve over Kate Humble surely?

When, flicking through the channels, you land on "Lambing Live" on BBC2 and don't immediately flick over again

:icon_lol:

Now that is bad :lol: At least I'm watching the Spurs match like a proper bloke.. :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

I did that yesterday, paused for a moment then thought.. "nah, I can't". :lol:

:lol:

Chance to perve over Kate Humble surely?

What I was hoping for - some Ging farmer getting sweaty about his lambs instead.

So I had a nice cup of cocoa and remembered when this was all fields, you know.

They never come to see me.

:angry:

Now that is bad :lol: At least I'm watching the Spurs match like a proper bloke.. :icon_lol:

:angry: Mrs. Fist had a hissy , so no match tonight.

And if you're a proper bloke, show us yer moobs. :icon_lol:

:angry:

:angry: Mrs. Fist had a hissy , so no match tonight.

And if you're a proper bloke, show us yer moobs. :icon_lol:

Look at you being all cocky when you've been frankly PWNED!! by your lass :angry: