You know you're getting old when.....

McFaul

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You see young women wearing virtually Nowt in the city centre late at night and your first thought is how cold they must be.

:lol: That's a good one, thankfully am not there yet.

You click PaulWynRobbins profile and you notice you're only 8 years younger than him

You would rather go for a meal and to the cinema rather than stand in Blu Bambu til 3am

Alex James hit the nail on the head when he said you celebrate your 20th with alcohol, your 30th with drugs and your 40th with food.

Spot on that like. Also pretty sad affair that I can relate to most of the comments here. Apart from the LM one :lol:

You would rather go for a meal and to the cinema rather than stand in Blu Bambu til 3am

Alex James hit the nail on the head when he said you celebrate your 20th with alcohol, your 30th with drugs and your 40th with food.

Spot on that like. Also pretty sad affair that I can relate to most of the comments here. Apart from the LM one :lol:

I think everyone over the age of say 27 unless you're a lass, can relate to my Horizon comment.

I think everyone over the age of say 27 unless you're a lass, can relate to my Horizon comment.

Funny how lasses just are (mostly) not into that kinda stuff? Wor lass pretty much never watches any of that stuff I like. Though she is into the crime and investigation stuff that I'm not that fussed on.