Spot the oddity

Kid Dynamite

Stevie would never have his photo taken with a jizz stain on the front of his top.

Wynn winning

:lol: Height/weight I'm less than you Mr Fist :icon_lol:

It's amazing how he's just disappeared off the face of the earth. After ploughing his way through bullying vulnerable lasses around the world wide web for so long. Mar 10th his last tweet. Mebeez he's having a gastric band fitted or something, but that wouldn't take 19 days?

:lol: Aye, but my weight is in all the right places , Gutbucket :lol:

Wynn has fucked off to America man, he was snapped at some Lego Stained Glass Window convention, strangling children (a ledge lid Lee):icon_lol:

:lol:Aye, but my weight is in all the right places , Gutbucket :lol:

Wynn has fucked off to America man, he was snapped at some Lego Stained Glass Window convention, strangling children (a ledge lid Lee):icon_lol:

:lol:

Mines aal in me legs man and shoulders and arms, me derby isn't that bad for someone who consumes over 40 units a week every week.

CT's been quiet about his weight recently he must've put some back on.

Would be mint if I could get the whole of Level 7 to sing where the fucks big Paul wyn gone on Saturday. To the tune of YSIFS.

Edited by McFaul