Ricky Gervais Guardian Podcasts

Gemmill

Gervais owes his career to Karl Pilkington tbh. A few of the conversations on Extras are taken straight from things he said on their xfm show.

You should email that article in to them, they've been done like Pilkington!

The monkey news on the first one is class.

"No, I'm sorry.  They did not spend billions of dollars to send a spacecraft up, manned by a monkey with a banana dispenser."

67041[/snapback]

Aye I listened to the first one yesterday, especially liked Karls reply to that though....

"Are you saying that they can make a rocket to fly round the moon but cant invent a banana dispenser"?

:lol:

Karl Pilkington - complete comedy genius without even knowing it. ;)

67232[/snapback]

And for some bizarre reason reminds me more than a little bit of our Sammy. :lol::lol:

67233[/snapback]

It's the perfectly round head thing, isn't it? :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
anyone know where I can get the first one? downloaded the other 4 but missing that one.

74356[/snapback]

Funnily enough it's on iTunes, which I don't think works for you. :) Go to Podcasts in iTunes and you'll find it in there though, if you've worked out how to use it yet. ;)

Karl Pilkington - complete comedy genius without even knowing it. :D

67232[/snapback]

And for some bizarre reason reminds me more than a little bit of our Sammy. ;):lol:

67233[/snapback]

"All I'm saying is..." ;)

"I used to love going to bed as a kid whereas now it's like 'Awww, am I gonna sleep tonight?' When you're a kid, I remember really loving going to bed. There was one time where I actually laughed myself to sleep, 'cos I couldn't believe my luck."

:lol:

• 1 month later...

See their selling series 2 for 2 dollars an episode, seems a little steep to me considering it's the same cost as an episode of Lost. I'm thinking of production cost as opposed to value for money before anyone starts having a go at me! :lol: