Ricky Gervais Guardian Podcasts

Gemmill

See their selling series 2 for 2 dollars an episode, seems a little steep to me considering it's the same cost as an episode of Lost.  I'm thinking of production cost as opposed to value for money before anyone starts having a go at me! :lol:

101697[/snapback]

I thought Audible were doing a $3.95 subscription for 4 episodes.

See their selling series 2 for 2 dollars an episode, seems a little steep to me considering it's the same cost as an episode of Lost.  I'm thinking of production cost as opposed to value for money before anyone starts having a go at me! :lol:

101697[/snapback]

I thought Audible were doing a $3.95 subscription for 4 episodes.

101705[/snapback]

$6.95, which does save you a dollar, and they're implying a freebie episode or 2, I'll certainly pay for the second series as I listened to the whole 1st series for free. But I might be tempted to torrent series 3 at that price, I just feel it's a little overpriced.

Gemmill - 95p an episode on audible.co.uk, or £3.75 the series. Hmmm, I might have to register with an English accent...

• 3 months later...

Just wondering if anybody has a link to the old xfm radio shows whether they could PM me? Or a link to the torrents or sommut because they may have taken them down. Just listened to the podcasts again and wanna hear the xfm radio shows.. Cheers :(

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I guess the survival of the species would be most important so population growth is the priority. I'd have thought 1 charver and 5 charvettes would be the way to go in that case.

That's the survival of the charv species guaranteed, now what about the human race?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been trying to collect all the XFM/podcasts, and seem to have lost the Ricky Gervais Show Podcasts Series 3 <_< anyone have them?

Yep, I've got them Matt. PM me your address and I'll stick them on a CD for you.

I've been trying to collect all the XFM/podcasts, and seem to have lost the Ricky Gervais Show Podcasts Series 3 <_< anyone have them?

The Podfather Part III - Christmas ?

• 1 year later...